Bagg Tournament

Master T

Don't count out the lions they are starting to play good basketball should of beat new waverly but we need to start making free throws missing 13 or 14 will not win you a game. I think that overall this is a loaded tour. I know FW all Saints always have a good ball club and i think Gatesville has a nice team along with Southwest Christian. Don't know much about Dallas Shelton though

Out of the four private schools( FW Christian, FW All Saints, Dallas Shelton, Southwest Christian ), Southwest Christian should have the best team. They come in ranked #16 in that state for small private schools. The thing about private schools, is you really don't know what kind of talent they could have. They may be a small school, but have a larger pool to get players from.

As for the rest of the field, the only other ranked team in the tourney other than Silsbee and Kountze, is #12 3A Lufkin Hudson. This is based on this past week's rankings, the new ones will be out tomorrow. I look for Silsbee to move up from #8 and quite possibly Kountze dropping completely out of the polls.

Here is the field and their classification:

Silsbee #8 3A

Kountze #14 2A

Lufkin Hudson #12 3A

Gatesville 3A

Tatum 3A

Sanger 3A

FW Diamond Hill-Jarvis 3A

Dallas Gateway 1A

Dallas Shelton private

FW Christian  private

FW All Saints  private

Southwest Christian  private

Silsbee has just good of a chance as every other team in this tournament but I will say this though compared to looking all the other teams in this bracket stats and who they play I can predict I Silsbee has a good chance to win. Kountze sorry but without Roman Walker you all will struggle especially on the offensive end. Lufkin Hudson did beat Silsbee by 10 last year but this is a whole 'nother year and with some different players.

Guest ST4life

Silsbee has just good of a chance as every other team in this tournament but I will say this though compared to looking all the other teams in this bracket stats and who they play I can predict I Silsbee has a good chance to win. Kountze sorry but without Roman Walker you all will struggle especially on the offensive end. Lufkin Hudson did beat Silsbee by 10 last year but this is a whole 'nother year and with some different players.

how is Lufkin Hudson doing this year? who have they played?

how is Lufkin Hudson doing this year? who have they played?

I have no clue whatsoever on them. Go to eastexsports.com/forum and you should be able to get some info on them on that website.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476