Kirbyville vs. Muleshoe State Championship Predictions? 6PM At Grand Prairie

Why are they playing in Grand Prairie ?  Midlothian, Texas, has a brand new 10 million dollar stadium which they could use or there is Leo Buckley stadium in Killeen, or Temple's stadium.  All three of these stadium are a lot newer nicer and easier to get to. Midlothian is only 10 miles from Grand Prairie on 287/67 !

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be a Fan bus for the game??

I would be willing to bet there will.  They had one for the Arp game which was played in Lufkin, so I would say yes.  You might be able to call the admin. office at Kville and ask.  They may be a little more help.

Thank you

Kirbyville all the way. This town hasnt seen this much excitement in like forever. GO CATS GO. Bring home the trophy and get that ring. Play hard,have fun. WOW ;D ;D ;D

Haha now that u mention it somthing like this happening in a small town where nothing ever happens has 2 b exciting

Guest tigersvoice

Kirbyville all the way. This town hasnt seen this much excitement in like forever. GO CATS GO. Bring home the trophy and get that ring. Play hard,have fun. WOW ;D ;D ;D

Haha now that u mention it somthing like this happening in a small town where nothing ever happens has 2 b exciting

Buc, you need to zip it up.  Kirbyville's in the BIG SHOW and the rest of us are not.  Let them have their time in the spotlight and be a good sport about it.

Guest rykerx144

Buc, you need to zip it up.  Kirbyville's in the BIG SHOW and the rest of us are not.  Let them have their time in the spotlight and be a good sport about it.

Dont worry tiger, we've dealt with this kinda stuff all year and we are used to it!!  Oh by the way ECBuc how is basketball season going?

Guest rykerx144

ECBuc you have been rude to Kirbyville fans all year, dont think I havent noticed that!  Whats your deal anyway, maybe its the fact that you know your mommy and daddy will never drive further than Jasper or Newton County with green and gold shoe polish on their windows!!!!!!

I have to so GO KIRBYVILLE. I am from Woodville and graduated in 1998. Kirbyville used to be a pushover game for us, but it is interesting to see that when it is your time its your time. I will be pulling for u guys. Even though each person represents his or her school, I will always follow a Southeast Texas team no matter what!!!

Go Kats.

I have to so GO KIRBYVILLE. I am from Woodville and graduated in 1998. Kirbyville used to be a pushover game for us, but it is interesting to see that when it is your time its your time. I will be pulling for u guys. Even though each person represents his or her school, I will always follow a Southeast Texas team no matter what!!!

Go Kats.

same here

Go Kats.

Funny you say that about being a pushover...I was the QB for Kville in 98-99...Yeah, we kinda stunk it up in the day, but I'll never forget those days!  Ya'll had a good QB that yr.  D. White I believe?  Thanks for the support!  These boys have been battle tested like no other in the playoffs and I think that is something that is in their favor!  Reg. 3 was by far the strongest this yr in 2A! 

Guest ECBucFan

ECBuc you have been rude to Kirbyville fans all year, dont think I havent noticed that! 

I just want to clarify something here, please. I, ECBucFan, have supported KV all the way. I was in Humble the other night, and complimented the team many times on this board. In fact, I said KV is THE BEST team in the area, regardless of size. I mention this because I feel "ECBuc" sounds a whole lot like "ECBucFan", when in fact it is "bucof2010" who you are referring to. Please differentiate us, thanks.   

Win state, KV!  ;D

Guest rykerx144

ECBuc you have been rude to Kirbyville fans all year, dont think I havent noticed that! 

I just want to clarify something here, please. I, ECBucFan, have supported KV all the way. I was in Humble the other night, and complimented the team many times on this board. In fact, I said KV is THE BEST team in the area, regardless of size. I mention this because I feel "ECBuc" sounds a whole lot like "ECBucFan", when in fact it is "bucof2010" who you are referring to. Please differentiate us, thanks.   

Win state, KV!  ;D

You are correct, my apologies, that post was directed to BUCOF2010 and no one else!  thanks for your support!

Found a link with a bunch of different highlight clips on Muleshoe.

This is the hidden content, please

I looked at the film and I am going to have to go with Kirbyville by   4  TD's 

I feel the same way...These were highlights, but the teams they were playing didn't look very good.  They probably say the same thing we are.  They feel they have better competition out there than we do here in Reg. 3...It's all in opinion.  All in all, Kville is just too strong for the Mules.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86