LCM's Jake Rowell

I am a little confused ???   Is Da Bears ripping Rowel or referring to an injury?  I took it that he was refering to an injury and not ripping the young man.  He even later references an injury.

Was Jake injured or not?

Good Luck Jake.

I think he/she was really asking about an injury....just the wording was a little odd.

Wrong.  DaBears was trying say Jake did not throw well in high school.  He has referred to this before in posts at the time Jake was being recruited.  His throwing is much improved now.  He worked hard on it in high school and has worked hard on it since.  DaBears is no bear. He is should change name to DaCubs.  Has been disrespectful before and will be again.  He needs to get a head baseball coaching job down the road.  He has all the answers.

Got it. With that said, Jake will be catching "JR" this year @ AC....makes me a big Jake fan.....among several other reasons. From what I've seen, ain't nothing wrong w/ Jake. Bright future for this kid. Talent, big heart and desire, and just a good, level-headed young man.  Maybe 'JR' should "hang" out w/ him a little more.  ;)

Go 'Runners !

We always appreciate a great catcher!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124