Best girls team in the area

Bobkat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would'nt speak so soon bobcat. I know we havent beat Orangefield in a few years but Silsbee still definitely a force to be reckoned with this year so go ahead and underestimate us if you like, but we have alot returning and we didnt lose very much. No doubt Orangefield is a god team but we are also.We'll just have to see who's best on the court, thats all I'm saying as of now.

Don't misunderstand, there is no question that Silsbee is a good team. I don't think there is anyone at OF that will underestimate ya'll. I also know that if OF doesn't play well, that ya'll can beat us. All I am saying is that if OF performs like they should, they will be extremely difficult to beat. This is OF's year to make it a long way. I can't wait to watch it.

• 3 weeks later...

Back to the TOPIC: Best Girls Team in the Area. It's safe to say NOW that neither Memorial or Central are the best !! I still say Lumberton is the best followed closely by Orangefield.

you can't say that about either team jus by one game and im taking up for central and memorial when i say that cause lumberton could lose a game..so if i was u i wouldnt talk to soon!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think the best team in the area (that i've seen play) is Silsbee. I know some folks are voting for Lumberton because they have returning players and coach... but... Silsbee has lots of returning players, and don't forget, Bob Killam (Silsbee's head coach) started the winning tradition at Lumberton in 97-98. And, by the way, Lindsay Franks (Silsbee's assistant coach) was his starting freshman point guard that year... the first year for Lumberton to make the playoffs in the history of the school. Sooo, both coaches know how to win, like to win, and have the talented team to do it with this year. I say Silsbee on to State in '07!!! yeah yeah!

silsbee to date has been the best i have seen. I saw the Nederland ty and they pretty much had their way with Lumberton and W. Orange. Matchup with Orangefield will be good, but right now I think Silsbee. Not saying that cant change, the best team will be the state champ. Sorry K'ville you arent in same league as these teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder