Fields

vhs

Well football is over so I thought I would check in with everyone and see how everyone's fields faired in the storm.  I know Vidor took on some significant damage (mainly electrical).  Hopefully, we will begin those repairs soon.  I don't know if the damages are as bad as after Rita, hopefully not.  How are your fields?

Twin County fields as far as fences and everything faired very well.  The only damage is from some young punks that have been out there with some paint and decided to do some custom painting on some of the dugouts, bleachers and concrete slabs.  Should be good to go when spring rolls around.

Who said football is over?  ;D

Ha Ha, Rub it in >:( >:( >:(  WOS definitely has it going on in youth football.  When our peewee team played one the WOS teams I just could not believe how deep the talent was at that age.  Pretty impressive.

Lazeek, we have the same problems over here sometimes.  Our big problem in recent years has been people breaking in to the concession stand at the Pinto field. It never ceases to amaze me how sorry some people in our society can be.  Glad to hear Ike spared your fields.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder