Congrats Dayton

Lionfan

We played our hearts out tonight just not quite enough, Dayton is a very good football team best of luck to them the rest of the way.

You guy's have a great site and plenty of passsion about southeast Texas football, enjoyed the smack talk back and forth.

Dayton deserves a lot of credit we executed our game plan to almost perfection and it still wasn't enough, look forward to many battles with the Broncos for years to come.

Hope everybody knows my post were all in fun gotta give a lot of credit to both teams and coaching staffs, it is time to get back to the weight room for the Lions and get ready for next year.

All in fun Lion fan-The Lions have heart I promise.Great game plan,well played football game.Congradulations Lions on a great year.Dayton showed them respect w/3 min.left by not scoring again @ choose to take a knee @ run out the clock w/38 yds,from the endzone.

Livingston came in with a game plan and ran it almost perfectly and they almost pulled off the win. Can we borrow #44 for the rest of the playoffs? ;)

AJ Dugat is awesome, intercepting a 4th down pass in the back of the end zone and bringing it back 60 yards. Even though there were points scored after that, that pretty much ended the game.

Hats off to the Lions. Good luck next season.

Lionfan.....your a CLASS ACT! WE ALL COULD LEARN FROM YOU!  :-*Thank you for your post and Congrats! Your Lions had us on our toes and you owe me a heart attack pill! ;D Totally different game from last year to this year! Your team should hold their heads high.....the win wasn't a cake walk for us! Again, Thank You for your post and your class! :)

You are right Lumberton got LUCKY against Livingston in district.  And Lumberton is LUCKY they did not have to play Dayton agin, and they are LUCKY to be playing basketball and getting a head start on at least 2 of the football playoff teams from the triangle..

LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY...you are so right!!!!

You are right Lumberton got LUCKY against Livingston in district.  And Lumberton is LUCKY they did not have to play Dayton agin, and they are LUCKY to be playing basketball and getting a head start on at least 2 of the football playoff teams from the triangle..

GET A GRIP...we beat Livingston like they "owed us money"  also, the dayton people need to get over it.  It happened, you lost, move forward. 

GET A GRIP...we beat Livingston like they "owed us money"  also, the dayton people need to get over it.  It happened, you lost, move forward. 

Nah, I am thinking we aren't going to be doing that today around Dayton. By the way good luck in basketball practice this week.

Man, I really hate that a few Lumberton posters give the rest such a bad rep.  We had another great season and just fell short against Crosby.  But that's not what this thread is about so just let me say - Congrats Dayton.  I'll be pulling for you to represent the region well.

Man, I really hate that a few Lumberton posters give the rest such a bad rep.  We had another great season and just fell short against Crosby.  But that's not what this thread is about so just let me say - Congrats Dayton.  I'll be pulling for you to represent the region well.

I second that. I have much more pride in my school than some of these posters who don't care that they're giving all of Lumberton a bad name.

I'm proud of how this year's senior class stepped their game up and exceeded everyone's expectations and made playoff and co-district champs again.

That said, I'll let this next sentence say the rest:

I'll be rooting for DAYTON to take the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Go Broncs! =D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami