21-4A District Champs and Playoff Teams

BHFAN

Who Wins District?  

1. 1. Who Wins District?

Ok 4A gurus being from BH I haven't kept up with the 4A world to much the only thing I know is that historically this district gets bounced by District 22 once the playoffs begin. The district looks weak to me, Who do you think wins and how well do you think Huffman and BH can do in district 21-4A.

Food For thought this is last years power ratings.

District Power Ratings 2005 Record

Houston CE King 161.74 (6-3)

Barbers Hill 159.01 (10-1)

Houston Forest Brook 153.84 (3-5)

Galena Park 153.53 (6-3)

Crosby 149.98 (6-4)

Huffman 148.95 (6-4)

New Caney 144 (4-6)

Houston Smiley 121.38 (0-8)

I hope BH' date=' but know very little about any of these teams, except Crosby.[/quote']

I think BH and Crosby will begin a pretty good rivalry. BH has scrimmage Crosby the last couple of years and have dominated both scrimagges. The funny thing is when the Crosby coach was interviewed about the game he played it off like BH got lucky and if it was a season game BH would not have a chance. Well Crosby your fixen to get that chance!! I have seen where the BH Vs. Crosby game will be week 10. I may have to bring the crying towels to hand out that week :lol:

There is good news here for BH. No matter how hard they might lobby' date=' the UIL will NOT allow Kirbyville to compete in the 4A playoffs. Therefore, BH is safe from that humiliation this year.[/quote']

This is true and good news for WOS is Huffman is moving up, so you don't have to worry about another first round exit to the 3A Playoffs. :lol:

Ps Glad you have recovered from that Wood shed beaten yall got from Wimberly :P

Hey there barbers hill. We own you and its funny that yall are raggin on WOS... who is a team we would NEVER EVER want to meet in the playoffs...

we did it to yall twice. huffman just did it one time to the mustangs. then they got their revenge. yall couldnt even beat little ole us. :lol:

how can you make fun of a team who almost went to state when you lost two years in a row to a less talented team in the second round?? funny!

take it easy on us this year wos :P

Hey there barbers hill. We own you and its funny that yall are raggin on WOS... who is a team we would NEVER EVER want to meet in the playoffs...

we did it to yall twice. huffman just did it one time to the mustangs. then they got their revenge. yall couldnt even beat little ole us. :lol:

how can you make fun of a team who almost went to state when you lost two years in a row to a less talented team in the second round?? funny!

take it easy on us this year wos :P

No doubt Kville yall have our number. I can't explain it yall just do, Last year Bridge City stomped yall then we kill BC. You would think that equals a BH win.NOT!!!!!! To me it all comes down to coaching, Yalls coaching staff can make adjustments a whole lot quick than ours. The only reason I am "raggin" on WOS is because they rag on us. It's not really WOS i rag on it is some of the retarded fans that own a computer I rag on. Goodluck to Kville and WOS, Except for the first Scrimmage :twisted:

BH fans started the "online rivalry." Why would WO-S fans pick on a team that we've never played and rarely heard of? Puhleeze... talk to your boys Jody and Rbarker. They started this. We just laugh at y'all.

I don't know if we will ever find out who started this "online rivalry" From my side WOS was the one from your side BH was the one. however it started whycan it just not be left alone. As far as I have seen this thread was moving in a good directing before you a WOS poster had to mouth off.

BH Fan....Who wins this District in your opinion?

Man Coop you know I would love to say BH, But the teams to beat will be King and Forest Brook. I think King wins it and BH and Forest Brook battle for second. BH success in 06 depends on how the QB position develops. I don't know who they will put in the QB slot this year. They could put in a Sophmore to try and build on or put in one of two Seniors that were 3 year starters in other postions. Its hard to tell at this point how BH will match up with these teams. BH has only played one team in this district before (Crosby) and that was a scrimmage.

You think Crosby will be that improved?

Coop, all that barking those guys do in Nederland has gone to his head. It's not all his fault........ :D Can you imagine what a response would look like from those Head -Dress wearing PNG Indians...... :shock:

Jody has an opinion' date=' how ever warped it's worth the ink.[/quote']

Thank you there Big Red. I am pulling all strings to get BC a 1st place finish in that district this year. I have no doubt BC will beat WOS in 2006 and I want to be there wearing RED in support. Maybe Old Cardinal from the Downlow will let me sit with him....... :D

GO BIG RED :!:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder