karma thing?

marshman

Basically, once a member has 200 posts under his belt, he gets the ability to applaud/smite another member after reading the members post. Unfortunately, there are those who will smite you (-Karma) simply because they do not agree with a prediction etc. For example, despite the fact that I am from Lumberton and not a big fan of Dayton, I have found that any time I mention the fact that I think Dayton will manhandle any team in 20-4A, my (-) increases. I actually tried this recently. I made a pro Dayton comment and waited a day or so only to find that my (-) Karma had increased. I think I hear it happening now (ha).

In your case, with -28, you have obviously ticked off a few people but at least one member agreed with you on some topic (ha). I wouldn't get too carried away by it though. Just realize that everyone is not going to agree with you and some people will punish you for that. On the other hand, there are those who will reward you for a good post so just try not to make foolish posts and you'll be ok. I have actually noticed that many of the most informed/respectable people on this forum have high (-) Karma so it's not just a sign of being a "moron" (ha).

Told you...I left to go back and look at a few of your posts to see why you have such a high (-) Karma and I returned to find that mine has now increased as well...In reviewing your posts, I see that you have tried to defend WO-S/Dan Hooks a bit and that probably explains your (-) numbers. You're not going to get any sympathy around here being a WO-S fan. Nobody likes a winner (ha).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245