Central vs. North Forest 11/15 PLAYOFFS

Agree...

North Forest is a VERY good team.

One of the best teams Dayton played.

If North Forest is allowed to get over 4 yards per carry between the tackles, Central will have a tough time.

North Forest has big linemen and lots of speed.

IMO....

If you had to pick one playoff game to go to in 4A, this is the best of the matchups in 204A vs 194A.

I think it is a pick em game.

Both teams have a good chance to win.

Norest Forest has a relentless running game ,alot of misdirection stuff they keep you guessing and have dangerous speed.  There main weakness is they're a non-passing team. One of the  better teams Dayton played.

Sounds like a miror image of us.  Should be a smashmouth low scoring game full of defense!  8)

North Forest as you all know is the combination of 2 schools Smiley always had alot of speed and not to much size Forest Brook always had size with a little speed now they have combined and are starting to gel their line is big, backs are fast  haven't seen Central so I really can't compare the 2 . Just know what I seen in North Forest

North Forest as you all know is the combination of 2 schools Smiley always had alot of speed and not to much size Forest Brook always had size with a little speed now they have combined and are starting to gel their line is big, backs are fast  haven't seen Central so I really can't compare the 2 . Just know what I seen in North Forest

FB had both, especially when Holmes was there but after he left, along with a talented Senior group, FB headed downward....

I was impressed how NF runs the football and they have size & speed.I was expecting a great halftime show but was disappointed as they looked like a Jr.high band .They need some funds to get these boys and girls a real band uniform.I will stick with 19-4A again on this one.NF by 14.Only Crosby loses by 7 to Lumberton.3 out of 4 win  in 19 4a in round 1.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Does anyone know if NF still has that big fast RB from Smiley last year? I think his name was Cornett or something. If so, he's a hoss.

THE TOUPS GRAPHICS DON'T MISS SPECIAL PLAYOFF GAME OF THE WEEK...

Has your team been ousted from the playoff's. This playoff game will probably be the best of the four games. For Beaumont fans this is the second game of a double header that features West Brook playing first.

NORTH FOREST VS CENTRAL

SATURDAY 6 PM

BAYTOWN STALLWORTH STADIUM

North Forest gave Dayton it's best game in district, but lost to CE King and Crosby. Will the North Forest Bulldogs be able to limit their mistakes and get their veer offense going. The Central Jaguars enter the playoffs a hungry team especially after their controversial visit to the Reservation where they scalped the Indians. The winner of this game is going to be the team that can run the ball between the tackles. Will the Jaguars or Bulldogs be able to control the trenches and dominate. Who will win Saturday at Stallworth? Check back Thursday for....

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

THE TOUPS GRAPHICS DON'T MISS SPECIAL PLAYOFF GAME OF THE WEEK...

Has your team been ousted from the playoff's. This playoff game will probably be the best of the four games. For Beaumont fans this is the second game of a double header that features West Brook playing first.

NORTH FOREST VS CENTRAL

SATURDAY 6 PM

BAYTOWN STALLWORTH STADIUM

North Forest gave Dayton it's best game in district, but lost to CE King and Crosby. Will the North Forest Bulldogs be able to limit their mistakes and get their veer offense going. The Central Jaguars enter the playoffs a hungry team especially after their controversial visit to the Reservation where they scalped the Indians. The winner of this game is going to be the team that can run the ball between the tackles. Will the Jaguars or Bulldogs be able to control the trenches and dominate. Who will win Saturday at Stallworth? Check back Thursday for....

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

Where's the contraversy...We won PNG lost...twice in the same game! LOL...Don't be mad!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder