**Sabine Pass at Burkeville/Sharks Win**

First Great Job on your victory over the Mustangs!

I heard from Coach Williams that the game between the Sharks and the Rebels has been moved up to Thursday night at 7 PM. Thanks to the Sharks our coaches will have an opportunity to go and scout their first round opponent and have and extra day to heal up and get ready for their first playoff game.

Again great job Sharks!

The 1A district better look out for the Sharks,the more PAISD goes down hill the more the more athletes decide to go to SP.I would bet that there is not 6 kids on the team that Live or Lived in SP. PAISD's demise is what is keeping SP to be able to field a team.

12 out of the 28 Players are from Sabine Pass, and most of the students From PA have been here since 5th Grade.While it is true that the transfers are valuable. It seems that with that post you are tring to take something from the Sharks. From my understanding it is rather difficult to get in Sabine Pass School. They don't recruit athletes. 

14 kids are not from SP,my point is made.(majority not living in the district)They are students that live in PAISD that chose not to attend PAISD after the merger.SP could not field a varsity team if were not for those students.The downfall of PAISD has helped SP,that is what I was saying. The parents of these students have made great sacrifices to attend SP.I applaud them. This is a very unique situation.

THIS IS POINTLESS WHO CARES IF THERES TRANSFERS OR NOT IT DOESNT AFFECT WINS AND LOSSES

IF WE WIN WE WIN AND IF WE LOSE THEN WE LOSE ITS NOT LIKE ANYTHING IS GOING TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THOSE BOYS

Yeah i would have t agree wit ghostt most of the lineman are Sabine Pass kids, and their Runningback who is from Sabine ran 4 like 200 r so yrds and 2 TD`s and there QB has been from Sabine sence JH and he Had 3 TD`s so cant see where the transfers  come in on this win

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder