Favorite Football Movie Moment

katdaddy

1. Rudy sacking the GT QB (heck, the whole last 15 minutes)

2. Robin Williams shaking Dr Death to make the big catch in  The Best of Times

3. Forest "Charles Jefferson" Whittaker freaking out in Fast Times.

OK, the ball is rolling, run with it.

This one was funny, he tells Dr. Death..."I'm pretty fast for a cau-caision"

Still can't picture Robin Williams playing football though...

Coach Yoast's speech was a good one.

When California first walks into the locker room in Remember the Titans and they keep calling him sunshine and he ends up kissing one of them.

My gaydar just went off!

ROFLMAO!!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I read this ....  you trying to say we might have a meat gaysor in the shower room?

When California first walks into the locker room in Remember the Titans and they keep calling him sunshine and he ends up kissing one of them.

My gaydar just went off!

ROFLMAO!!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I read this ....  you trying to say we might have a meat gaysor in the shower room?

I guess you guys don't know what I'm talking about. Its not gay lol.

Just when Rudy actually got in the game. He was running around freakin out. That was special.

Al Pachino's speech was a classic on Any Given Sunday.

I also liked on Rudy when they were'nt going to let him suit up, and all the players one by one came in and told the coach that Rudy could wear thier jersey as they layed them on his desk.

hands down, when them raiders went for two & did it, to beat them broncos 8-7,very big %#@%$^&

just funnin.  uhhhhh, ill go with the first thought. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

That fluke of an event almost seems like a movie scene, LOL! But anyway, without question when the Taft Moron High Rockets covered in mud on the nastiest playing field ever are led by Reno Hightower (Kurt Russell) lets the ball go as his leg is destroyed for a second time, and all alone down field, with the cleanest uniform in the world Jack Dundee (Robin Williams) "finally catches the damn ball" to defeat Bakersfield High. Thus reuniting the town and bring it up out of lethargy. By the way you know Taft, California is the safest place in America in case of nuclear attack, because of the winds. LOL!! BEST OF TIMES is the BEST OF ALL TIMES SPORTS MOVIE!!!

Hey, remember the time Bobby tackled the referee by mistake? (hahaha)

Yeah, that was pretty funny. How 'bout the time Bobby tackled the guy from Louisville, and threw him into the stands? (oooo)

Y'all remember the time he intercepted the ball and his pants fell off, and he ran for the touchdown bare ass?(hehehehe)

Rememba da time Ba Boucher dun juh ti da ann mah dohs hat hjkhksnjjkhgkjfbv....

Remember the time Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl!?! do ya!?!

8)

Hey, remember the time Bobby tackled the referee by mistake? (hahaha)

Yeah, that was pretty funny. How 'bout the time Bobby tackled the guy from Louisville, and threw him into the stands? (oooo)

Y'all remember the time he intercepted the ball and his pants fell off, and he ran for the touchdown bare butt?(hehehehe)

Rememba da time Ba Boucher dun juh ti da ann mah dohs hat hjkhksnjjkhgkjfbv....

Remember the time Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl!?! do ya!?!

8)

LMBO!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder