Who Will Get Dayton In The First Round? L Train Or Livingston?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Who Will Get Dayton In The First Round?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Get Dayton In The First Round?

• Lumberton
    • Livingston

Yeah well, you worry too much.  Your criticisms of a high school quarterback are over the top.  I am not sure what more you want from a kid, but he is doing a great job. 

Yeah, you're right...I guess I'll just watch the game and drink the purple kool-aid from now on.  Playoff round one is most likely at Morehead Stadium but guaranteed in Conroe on Saturday.  We'll find out tonight who the opponent will be...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well, you worry too much.  Your criticisms of a high school quarterback are over the top.  I am not sure what more you want from a kid, but he is doing a great job. 

Yeah, you're right...I guess I'll just watch the game and drink the purple kool-aid from now on.  Playoff round one is most likely at Morehead Stadium but guaranteed in Conroe on Saturday.  We'll find out tonight who the opponent will be...

any word on a time slot??

any word on a time slot??

As soon as someone hears the location and time of the Dayton bi-district game...

Please post.

Hmmm maybe lumberton does have a chance against Dayton since I'm now reading that neither has a very good QB

Hmmm maybe lumberton does have a chance against Dayton since I'm now reading that neither has a very good QB

:D

:D

That's it ?.  yall are no fun today.  Oh well I need to go back to work anyway, 3 days with the new pres and I havn't receive 1 check yet.

Lion steak it is.  Congrats on the win.  I'll take my crow raw please.  Did hanna really have 280yds? Hope to meet up in the fourth round with you guys.  Good luck in the playoffs

Nope he really had 327 yards rushing though. Lumberton held Grogan to less than 100 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

congradulations to Lumberton on your win tonight.You have a good team,great fan support,and have started a new era for your great community.It's a nice place w/great people.High school football playoff's the best entertainment value on the planet for a $6.00 ticket and GAS prices falling.

Guest BIG HOUSE

Well Livingston will be CO-Dist. Champs...thats the good news.....bad news is,well,  TICK TOCK  TICK  TOCK....DAYTON  ;D ;D ;D ;D

SEE you next years Lions........THIS ONE GETS UUUGGGGLLLLYYYYYY  FAST..

Are you kidding...we've got the biggest railyard in the state right in the middle of town...all I ever hear is trains.  We'd be happy for you to bring the L-Train on over.  We'd park it in the middle of the yard and watch it rust.

LOL.......we're the little engine that could though............LOL

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Haha that one made me laugh pretty hard.

I think Livingston can hang better than most of the teams Dayton has faced this season but I don't see them giving the Broncos more than they can handle.

Dayton 42

Livingston 20

Okay Dayton now listen up. here's the recipe for serving up Lion. First you drag them up and down the football field a few times, just enough to scrape the fur off them completely but not damage the meat. Then you take a Mach 5 razor and shave their manes off, a sharp quarterback works just as well. Finally you burn them 2 or 3 times with long passes and serve them up on a cold plate, say 42-0 degrees.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::):P :P :P :P :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder