hardin vs deweyville

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is in Deweyville, always a tough place to play, I can't ever remember playing there and not getting our bus egged or there being a fight on the field or in the stands. A couple years ago we actually watched a Deweyville player run down our sideline with both middle fingers in the air. Hardin is looking at 2nd place with an Anahuac win over Buna I believe, if thats not enough motivation then we don't need to be in the playoffs anyway. Hardin by 3 touchdowns.

I AGREE WITH YOU BEEFHEAD ROAD MONSTER

I think you have to earn your spot every week to start. Some people did not like that idea.

One SR did turn stuff in I do not think it had any thing 2 do with earning a Position . I Think We have a lot of coaching issues but I will wait intill the end of the season to speak my opinion. Deweyville also has 3 or 4 starters that or injured and will be out the rest of the season.

I think you have to earn your spot every week to start. Some people did not like that idea.

One SR did turn stuff in I do not think it had any thing 2 do with earning a Position . I Think We have a lot of coaching issues but I will wait intill the end of the season to speak my opinion. Deweyville also has 3 or 4 starters that or injured and will be out the rest of the season.

Are you guys using the new facility now? The last time we played there we had the matchup in the old stadium. The new one was too wet or something to that matter. Not sure if Ike messed it up or not.

Are you guys using the new facility now? The last time we played there we had the matchup in the old stadium. The new one was too wet or something to that matter. Not sure if Ike messed it up or not.

Hornet this game will be played in the new stadium.

Guest tigersvoice

OK, I used the word ignorant and got deleted again. Obviously you people are illiterate and don't know what ignorant means, it means you don't know about something. Has setxsports.com become that politically correct that you can't even speak your mind anymore, is it now full of a bunch of pansies, are the administrators now catering to kindergardeners? I can be accused of lying but can't explain the basis of my accusations and use the word ignorant without being deleted. Give me a break, get some testosterone in your life. No wonder your kids are quiting the team, there's more manhood involved in the pep squad I guess.

I have no clue what you are talking about. If you are calling me out my name is Rick Hyman and I will be at the Deweyville and Hardin game. Just ask anybody from the Deweyville side and they will direct you to me. Then  maybe you and I can have a talk in private.

Here's another theory, bushpilot.  Maybe they just don't like you.

I did, someone else wrote that, notice I changed it. But, you're telling me to grow up and you have a senior moderator on here inviting me to kick his butt. You must be from Deweyville.

Yes, I did say grow up...How did someone else write that comment under your screen name?  I think you should go back and read his post, he gave you his name and said that you and him could have a talk....I'm not sure, but having a talk doesn't constitute a physical altercation!!!!  Yes, you are correct....I'm originally from Deweyville, but moved to Stephenville after 9th grade (my dad was a coach)....

Dude, there's three of us sitting here jacking around on this sight trying to piss you and anybody else off in Deweyville. Wanna talk about growing up, this was too easy, he called me out but now knows he made a mistake because he was probably the one who just deleted everything, or he's scared, I don't know. All you people are doing is confirming what I said earlier about Deweyville being the worst sports.

Guest roll_tide

Bushpilot, you know who I am, don't let these Deweyville boys get you down. They can't help the way they are, it's a genetics thing. I'm still in Bama, how's my boys Villemez and Stelly doing? Good luck Hornets from the Class of 1987!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder