Dayton defense

Guest TravelingBandsman

We can shut the run down, and we have proved that. Lets hope plenty of our playoff matchups are based on the run. It is the passing defense I'm worried about. We meet a team in the playoffs that has an excellent pass game, we'll be fighting to the end.

total domination here.King was stymied by the broncos and seemed to be out of sync on defense.They could not handle Dayton,nor slow down the high octane Broncos.I stayed till middle of the third Quarter and left as King  was by far overmatched.King's best RB had 23 carries for 58 yds.Dayton's frehman RB had 1 carry untouched for 59 yds.This team may turnout to be Dayton's best.If I were Kingwood Park I would forfeit next weeks embarrasment at Dayton.

Dayton just played it's best defensive game since last year.

I don't see a running team beating this Dayton team now.

No way will a running team be able to outscore the Cody / AJ show.

Looking at the 4A division 2 teams in the Houston Region, all of them will have a tough time against Dayton.

Could be a very exciting November in Dayton!

Paint the town PURPLE!

The Bronco Stampede continues in the playoffs for the 14th year in a row!

Differant day-differant Dayton this year.Last years qb rarely ran so Lake Travis Dbl./Tripled team Dugat and shut down the Broncos.Austin still has Gilbert the qb,but he had better recievers than this years team.Hope to see a rematch this year as Dayton is much faster this time and loaded with speedy talent.Gilbert will have plenty of purple breathing down his neck this time should destiny go in favor of the broncos second chance .

Differant day-differant Dayton this year.Last years qb rarely ran so Lake Travis Dbl./Tripled team Dugat and shut down the Broncos.Austin still has Gilbert the qb,but he had better recievers than this years team.Hope to see a rematch this year as Dayton is much faster this time and loaded with speedy talent.Gilbert will have plenty of purple breathing down his neck this time should destiny go in favor of the broncos second chance .

Lake Travis (thankfully) will be Division I.

There will not be a chance of Dayton playing them again.

It would be another blowout ,but in Dayton's favor this time. We had nine starters not playing and we were still experimenting with our offense while our QB was working out alot of rust after missing last season due to a injury. We now have 4 of those 9 back and our defence and offence is coming togeather in a big-way!!! Its all starting to gel and were peaking at the right time. While you on the other hand are  struggling to eek out wins from week to week not to mention getting spanked by Angleton.  Lets see who goes futher in the playoffs.

Well, that explains why it looked like a JV team out there.  Brave talk from you little jayhawk now that you know the two teams won't meet again!  JK threw for 7 touchdowns (6 in one half) this week, and would burn Dayton again if the teams played again. 

And, for the record, Angleton is much better than Dayton -- every bit as fast, but more physical, and they play much smarter. 

I am just glad Friendswood got back into the playoffs.  Friendswood should be playing in the state semifinals this year.  Anything less and their year should be a failure.  Who was that kept you all from making the playoffs last year?  Oh that is right, TEXAS CITY. hahahahahahhaahaha..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder