Ronald McDonald Tournament

PNG70

GT Shockers Gold

All games at A. E. Dyes Park in Cy-Fair

[table][tr][td]Fri[/td][td]6:00 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]Fld 3[/td][td] [/td][td]Lady Lightening NC[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Sat[/td][td]9:40 AM[/td][td] [/td][td]Fld 8[/td][td] [/td][td]TX Glory-Beard[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Sat[/td][td]4:20 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]Fld 4[/td][td] [/td][td]TX Elite-Harrison[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Sun[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]Fld 6[/td][td] [/td][td]FL Ultimate Gold[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Sun[/td][td]2:40 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]Fld 6[/td][td] [/td][td]FW Batbusters-Thiessen[/td][/tr][/table]

• 2 weeks later...

How was the turnout of Coaches at Dyess Park?  I was told not many came to  the games at Burroughs. 

I know they say if you write the coaches, they will come. But given the distance between Collins, Dyess and Burroughs parks, it is much easier for a coach to look over the 9 fields at Collins than to drive to the other parks to watch games.

Guest Robert Plant

There were actually quite a few out there. A lot of our girls spoke to coaches also. Jimmy did a terrific job rounding them up as usual!! He sure knows how to work a crowd.

Jimmy did a great job in Plano as well!!!!

Thanks!

if your players contact coaches they will come. We played at Burroughs and had a crowd of coaches both games we played there during the daytime hours.  I felt like the coaches showed to be more at Burroughs this year , than Spring Klein. We had several from all divisions mostly D2 THOUGH

I agree you have to write them to get them to show up but when a coach can see 10-15 players at Collins or drive across town to see 3 or 4 at Burroughs, I would imagine they would stay at Collins. 

RM is a great tournament but Burroughs only offers 4 fields so 8 teams at one time.  Collins and Dyess offers 9 and 8 fields so double the teams.  Plus I would like to see more teams get rotated to get games at Collins. That is the hub of the tournament.  I can see the local SK teams getting all their games at Collins but some teams from out of state get all their games there as well. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder