Youth Football Clinics

Hello youth football coaches. I am new to the board. I have coached HS football in Southeast texas for my 25th year. Of the four schools I have coached all have done well and been playoff bound (I won't take full credit, but I have had my hand in the pot while we were making the playoff teams). I have a company for the past 5 years that serves as a football consultant to youth leagues as well as individuals. Most of my work in the past has consisted of individual consultations and youth league clinics in the spring because of our hectic fall schedule. But we have given clinics during the season on Wednesday evenings. I get usually 5-6 coaches all oldschool with lots of experience to give specific one hour lecture on their positions play, followed by a one hour breakout room with the coach immediately after. I don't want to use this site to promote my business, but I do see more than dollars and cents in what I do. Football is the prime reason I am where I am today. I see my job as a high school coach as one who can influence our young ment to become hard working moral future Christian fathers. In these days(especially with the upcoming election) the media seems to tell the public that this is wrong. The media is full of crap!!!!I hope everyone will come out on election day and prove the liberal media wrong in JUST 10 DAYS!!!!! Sorry for getting political--can't help it I love this country and all it has to offer and hate to see it go down without a fight.

If you are interested I'll leave my home email and I can contact you. My team will be traveling to Beaumont WB territory this Saturday afternoon after taking a beating last week to Northshore. I believe my boys will bounce back against a fine WB team. Thanks for the ability to vent a little--good for the blood pressure.

Coach Bear

[email protected]

What a dissappointment.  I was pretty excited to catch some info on a youth football clinic and instead got a rant on the liberal media.

Well, if anyone knows where a liberal little league coach (that would be me) can find quality football clinics for 8-12 year old players, I would still be very interested.  I would like my boys to have every possible opportunity.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder