Buna vs Kirbyville in the Playoffs

Javelina

Anahuac is 3-0 in district so there chances of making it are very good

You answered your own question.  Hope to don't get Newton

Exactly..so what was the point of this post? Not sure really..if you know that Anahuac is winning your district..and more than likely going to beat Buna...then Buna will going against Newton!!! LOL GOOD LUCK COOGS..lol Either way not good for you!

I did't ask the question alot of people are talking about the match up that won't happen that why I started this topic and Buna will prob get Newton in the area round

I did't ask the question alot of people are talking about the match up that won't happen that why I started this topic and Buna will prob get Newton in the area round

I will just start early on the Saturday headlines for that one!

Barbay comes out with yet another trick up his sleeve. The eagles fly right over cougs and leave them praying they dont see them ever again!!!!

I don't think so.  Buna looks to go in as the higher seed from 23-2A.  Newton also looks to go in as the higher seed from 22-2A.  Buna, therefore would get the winner of the game between the 21-2A champ and 22-2A 3rd place team.

Buna and Newton would both have to advance to the 4th round to meet this year unless something strange happens.  I will say that if you advance that deep you are likely good enough to play with any team you meet there.

I don't think so.  Buna looks to go in as the higher seed from 23-2A.  Newton also looks to go in as the higher seed from 22-2A.  Buna, therefore would get the winner of the game between the 21-2A champ and 22-2A 3rd place team.

Buna and Newton would both have to advance to the 4th round to meet this year unless something strange happens.  I will say that if you advance that deep you are likely good enough to play with any team you meet there.

I seriously doubt ether will advance that far.

I seriously doubt ether will advance that far.

Newton farther than Buna.

I rest my case!  Everybody says Buna trash talks!  Well, what do we do take up for our boys or just let people put them down?  Anyone let that happen to your boys?  Just gives the boys more reason to play hard!  Before you talk about our trash talk look at your trash talk.

HUH ??

I rest my case!  Everybody says Buna trash talks!  Well, what do we do take up for our boys or just let people put them down?  Anyone let that happen to your boys?  Just gives the boys more reason to play hard!  Before you talk about our trash talk look at your trash talk.

Their is a post for this and your not in it!! lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder