Football

jrrd2010

Which school talks the most trash talk on here??  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which school talks the most trash talk on here??

• Kirbyville
    • Newton
    • Buna

I know this has nothing to do with the 3 teams U listed in the poll but Livingston talks the most trash in 20-4A. They ran their mouths from the beginning until the end when they played Lumberton even though they were getting beat up.

Hey its, I think the question was which team talks the most smack ON HERE. Which I wonder why we're not on there, I certainly try to sling my poo as much as possible.........lol

goooooooooo L-Town choooooo chooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lumberton whould have won this poll last year!!!!

Kville by far!!!!  All you see is Praise for Kville on here.  If you can back it up, talk all you want, except the top 20 in all Texas Highschool football.  That one is kind of nuts.  Keep it going Cats.

Thats right..#3 in the State..I dont see Buna or Newton this year...LOL where u at?>?????? :D :D :D ::):o;)

I know this has nothing to do with the 3 teams U listed in the poll but Livingston talks the most trash in 20-4A. They ran their mouths from the beginning until the end when they played Lumberton even though they were getting beat up.

Hey its, I think the question was which team talks the most smack ON HERE. Which I wonder why we're not on there, I certainly try to sling my poo as much as possible.........lol

Come on now slacker, are you tellinng me we're falling own on the job this year? You hear that L-Town guys, we need to amp up the trash talk for the rest of the year!!!!  ;D

Come on now slacker, are you tellinng me we're falling own on the job this year? You hear that L-Town guys, we need to amp up the trash talk for the rest of the year!!!!  ;D

Yea yall are slacking off ,,so us Kville folks are having to take up alot of the slack!!!! lol

Yea yall are slacking off ,,so us Kville folks are having to take up alot of the slack!!!! lol

Well I will have to help yall out with the trash talk.

The only time Buna has done  alot of "smack" talking was with D-Ville.  They put wood to the fire.  I believe any team that was going thru their homecoming parade and had a player from the other team try to bust it up would start trash talk.  He was cussing around little kids, he came right over to our celebration and started smack talking, told 1 of our coaches your are dead with the wrong finger.  Now I want 1 of you to tell me you would not start trash talking with all that.  As for playing better teams in pre-season?  When Ike was coming in we tried to get Tarkington (3a) to play us Tuesday they said no, they said they would play us Thursday, don't you think they knew evacuations were coming?  We played Orangfield, Ike took away the Bridge City game and our coaches tried to filled the hole but all we asked turned us down.  We did get West Sabine to come for 1 of our open days.  Everyone put us down at the bottom on any list of who would be good this year.  I guess most people are upset they their prediction did not come true.  EC has never given us credit for being C0-Champs last year.  We have good kids and no one says anything when 1 of our players help another boy get up after a down and pat them on the back.  We have never gone to anyone else's field and put our flag in the middle of their field and did a dance.  We have good boys who stick together!  When we played Kountze we did admit the refs were not up to par.  That was not our fault both teams have to agree and there were only 2 options on that night for refs.  We did not pull a EC and say the refs did not make any mistakes.  We have said about every district game should be a good one.  Name me 1 time a person from a team said oohh we are gonna lose really bad.  If anyone did that they would bad supporters of their team.  Did the d-ville game get more trash talk then others, yes, I agree with that.  I don't think any of you would have been any better with what all when down. 

The only time Buna has done  alot of "smack" talking was with D-Ville.  They put wood to the fire.  I believe any team that was going thru their homecoming parade and had a player from the other team try to bust it up would start trash talk.  He was cussing around little kids, he came right over to our celebration and started smack talking, told 1 of our coaches your are dead with the wrong finger.  Now I want 1 of you to tell me you would not start trash talking with all that.  As for playing better teams in pre-season?  When Ike was coming in we tried to get Tarkington (3a) to play us Tuesday they said no, they said they would play us Thursday, don't you think they knew evacuations were coming?  We played Orangfield, Ike took away the Bridge City game and our coaches tried to filled the hole but all we asked turned us down.  We did get West Sabine to come for 1 of our open days.  Everyone put us down at the bottom on any list of who would be good this year.  I guess most people are upset they their prediction did not come true.  EC has never given us credit for being C0-Champs last year.  We have good kids and no one says anything when 1 of our players help another boy get up after a down and pat them on the back.  We have never gone to anyone else's field and put our flag in the middle of their field and did a dance.  We have good boys who stick together!  When we played Kountze we did admit the refs were not up to par.  That was not our fault both teams have to agree and there were only 2 options on that night for refs.  We did not pull a EC and say the refs did not make any mistakes.  We have said about every district game should be a good one.  Name me 1 time a person from a team said oohh we are gonna lose really bad.  If anyone did that they would bad supporters of their team.  Did the d-ville game get more trash talk then others, yes, I agree with that.  I don't think any of you would have been any better with what all when down. 

I feel like i'm taking the TAKS test reading your story. Geez next time you might want to sum it up.. at least a little?

I feel like i'm taking the TAKS test reading your story. Geez next time you might want to sum it up.. at least a little?

FOR REAL...I feel like I'm hearing a story on Dr. Phil!! LOL

FOR REAL...I feel like I'm hearing a story on Dr. Phil!! LOL

LOL NO LIE

I couldn't read it all....... WHAT DID HE SAY??? ??? ??? ???

Somthing to the extent of "I'm tired of buna being disrespected *tear* e.c. has always been so mean to us *whimper*"

LOLLOLOLOLOL

HE really summed it up good wish I would have scrolled on down and read that before I wasteed 5 minutes of my time reading it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zaltameknu
    Newest Member
    zaltameknu