Hey Buna!

Hotrodg

If they make the playoffs, they will automatically make the second round. The district has a first found bye.

Then they will lose undoubtedly.

I have to agree. Especially if they play Kirbyville. I REALLY hope that happens. Buna has been talking smack to K-ville for YEARS now, saying they can beat them. But i really REALLY think thats just crazy.

I am a BIG Cougar FAN!  I understand we crumble in the playoffs.  Do we have talent, YES!  Had Talent for the pass 2 years!  You have to believe in yourself and the cougs have had that during the these last 3 seasons but just say the words NEWTON and PLAYOFFS most of them the stop believing.  They forget they have talent and game too!

I really hope these Seniors can rally and Know they are as good as anyone and SUCK IT UP IN THE PLAYOFFS!  Last year to prove anything, you can lay down or you can fight!!  Only you can decide how to go out!

There were lots of questions about this team but after the first game there was no doubt that this team was as good as last years if not better.  The defense is with out a doubt better than last year only giving up an average of 7 points per game for the season and

3 points per game in district

There were lots of questions about this team but after the first game there was no doubt that this team was as good as last years if not better.  The defense is with out a doubt better than last year only giving up an average of 7 points per game for the season and

Name one running back that they have went up against that has an average of over five yards per carry. Then Ill tell you. You got a defense. No offense becasue I pull for Buna week in week out but they havent really seen tuff teams. No one has really had an explosive offense against them.

Name one running back that they have went up against that has an average of over five yards per carry. Then Ill tell you. You got a defense. No offense becasue I pull for Buna week in week out but they havent really seen tuff teams. No one has really had an explosive offense against them.

This is true. Not seeing these "explosive offense" could be one reason why the coogs don't get to far in the play-offs each year..

I was one of the ones who thought Buna wouldn't be so good this year.

its a common mistake lol everyone underestamates the Buna Cougars...

Until play-offs. Everyone OVER-estamates them.. then they get slaughtered. every year. haha.

Seems to go that way but hope to see them do good this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zaltameknu
    Newest Member
    zaltameknu