Cursed

Is the new Reservation is cursed?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Is the new Reservation is cursed?

• Cursed
    • Not Cursed

If it was cursed IKE would have taken it down.  Indians just need something to fire them back up!!  Being a TJ Grad that took allot for me to say!  ;D

I have been wondering why every other band including Buna is playing The Indian Boys song?  Sorry, that was a carry over from TJ days, actually we use to call it something else but young kids are on here so....having heard it so much during my brothers years and TJ and my own and now having to hear it at Buna games it still gives me the willies!!

DIG down deep boys and remember why you wanted to play football in the first place!!

GGEEZZZ, I can't believe I am saying all that being a grad of TJ in '79!

maybe somebody put a nederland jersey somewhere under the concrete,  just like one of those workers, who was a red sox fan, did at the new yankee stadium       ;D ;D ;D

That is funny!  Yankee's start losing there you know they will be tearing up the concrete or looking for the culprit!

maybe somebody put a nederland jersey somewhere under the concrete,  just like one of those workers, who was a red sox fan, did at the new yankee stadium       ;D ;D ;D

That is funny!  Yankee's start losing there you know they will be tearing up the concrete or looking for the culprit!

only the yankees would tear up their own stadium because of superstition

PAM doesnt have a jumbotron

On the Brook/PAM highlights, I saw a Jumbotron.  I think they have one now, Scooter.

Memorial does have a jumbotron now.  The Reservation is not cursed....even though I bet there are a lot out there that wish it were....!  Get a life......! >:(

• 2 weeks later...

only the yankees would tear up their own stadium because of superstition

Heyyyy!!   Watch it there !!!!   LMAO  5.gif

The biggest curse the Yankees have is Steinbrenner.  Bury him and the problems are over!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder