Buna @ Hardin Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

If the cougs going in the game thinking they already have it, they will lose!  If they go in looking for a fight, they will win!  I do believe it will be a good test for the cougs and hopefully they will keep their head in the game!

Hope the coaches can keep them from getting to much of a big head.  I really would hate to see them lose because of not giving Hardin their Due.  Do not judge all of Buna by a few running off.  No game is won till the last blow of the whistle,  Any team can be beat on any Given night!

I agree but Buna has the better team but think has Buna been tested against any of their opponents yet They will have to keep their heads together. But do you really think Hardin will be any different than their other games??

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright people here's how it is going to happen!!!

buna can NOT beat WO-S. that was the dumbest comment i ever saw!!!!

buna isnt going to beat anahuac for district though it will be a good game to watch.

and the game for buna and hardin??? hardin will win!! mitch is going to run all over yall no doubt!!!!

hate to to hate on yall but its true sorry yal play no one good i mean come on warren??? deweville?? no sir sorry.

Didn't Kountze whip ya'll? Ya thought so. And didn't we beat Kountze? Ya I thought so. And where is the talent that on your team? O... You must be talking about John "Earl Cambell" Stelly at fullback and that other kid. When I watched ya'll play at your place I must have missed all the talent. Hardin is one of the worst teams in district. Get out of your lil fantasy land. And as for homecoming goes Buna will be pretty fired up theirselves because The mighty Hornets picked them for their homecoming.

Hardin had Shepard scheduled for their Homecoming. But there was a little ole STORM called IKE that changed a few things.

It sholuld be a good game. Hardin has had some difficulties and intertermoil this year. Hopefully they will get thing lined out and be ready to play.

i like that score. you wanna money on that score???

anahuac played a bunch of 5A and 3A WE PLAYED NORESHORE AND BARELY 62-59 KICKED A 65 YARD FIELD GOAL TO WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't Kountze whip ya'll? Ya thought so. And didn't we beat Kountze? Ya I thought so. And where is the talent that on your team? O... You must be talking about John "Earl Cambell" Stelly at fullback and that other kid. When I watched ya'll play at your place I must have missed all the talent. Hardin is one of the worst teams in district. Get out of your lil fantasy land. And as for homecoming goes Buna will be pretty fired up theirselves because The mighty Hornets picked them for their homecoming.

Hardin had Shepard scheduled for their Homecoming. But there was a little ole STORM called IKE that changed a few things.

It sholuld be a good game. Hardin has had some difficulties and intertermoil this year. Hopefully they will get thing lined out and be ready to play.

anahuac played a bunch of 5A and 3A WE PLAYED NORESHORE AND BARELY 62-59 KICKED A 65 YARD FIELD GOAL TO WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What are you talking about chris9890?  Anahuac has played two private schools and two 2A schools no 5A or 3A and who played Northshore? you need to get off here until you know what you are talking about!!  I would believe Anahuac playing Northshores 7th grade team

Guest THE FAN

sloydjt......ive been to the past few kville vs. west orange games. PLEASE....tell me when you even came close to "giving them a good game"

and dont judge the whole town and team because of a few people on here. ( who may not even be from Buna)

Yall want to know the truth?

All the teams had the big head thinking they were going to whoop Buna becuase all the good people graduated. If people would have done the research, they would have realized that a lot of the huge playmakers last year(Backs and Secondary) were either Juniors or Sophomores. Dave Campbell's choices were jacked up. Oh and if Buna loses people to graduation then so does everyone else. The fact of the matter is, Buna stepped up and filled in the missing spots on offense and defense and shut their mouths to focus on winning. And look where they are, 6-0.

Buna 35

Hardin 7

No Disrespect but Buna focuses every week to make sure no upset happens to destroy a perfect season.

Good Luck to the Hornets, Panthers, and Buccaneers.

What are you talking about chris9890?  Anahuac has played two private schools and two 2A schools no 5A or 3A and who played Northshore? you need to get off here until you know what you are talking about!!  I would believe Anahuac playing Northshores 7th grade team

it was a joke dude we didnt play no noreshore we would have got killed hahahahaha

hahahaha people i was being stupid. stop getting all serious with the keyboard settle down. i know we would get stomped by them. i know who we have played i play on the team so stop with the remarks and saying i dont know what im talking about because im sure i would know more about my own school than yall!!!!!!

I know absolutly nothing about hardin but it's going to be hard for 'em to stop Buna.  They are averaging 34 points a game and only giving up 7 on the season.  Scoring 32 points per game and giving up 3 per game in district.  Buna has one of the stingiest defenses in this area and yes I am going to compare them to WO-S I think they are that good!!

Thats funny!!!!! WOS...SERIOUSLY?????Come on!. I cant wait til Buna has to play someone!!! Everyone wants to talk about Kville being cocky....someone needs to give Buna a talking too..LOL They're comparing themselves to WOS.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ::) ::)

[move]GO WILDCATS!!![/move]

isnt this a 23 2a game yeah thought sooo. soo why are you even in this everyone thought that we werent gonna even come close to district and look at us now. so since you've got the big mouth are you gonna come give us a talkin to hmmmmmm didnt think soo stay in your district...:):)

Hey Earlprick!

Look at the district leaders, The Hardin back has over a thousand yards rushing with 8.56 yards per carry. Yes he is a great runner, and yes he is the best...

Your only saying that because thats obviously all you've seen play hmm here's a thought go watch another team other than hardin you might have heart failure cause you didnt know there was people better than him NEWS FLASH there is way better:)

I know absolutly nothing about hardin but it's going to be hard for 'em to stop Buna.  They are averaging 34 points a game and only giving up 7 on the season.  Scoring 32 points per game and giving up 3 per game in district.  Buna has one of the stingiest defenses in this area and yes I am going to compare them to WO-S I think they are that good!!

Thats funny!!!!! WOS...SERIOUSLY?????Come on!. I cant wait til Buna has to play someone!!! Everyone wants to talk about Kville being cocky....someone needs to give Buna a talking too..LOL They're comparing themselves to WOS.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ::) ::)

[move]GO WILDCATS!!![/move]

isnt this a 23 2a game yeah thought sooo. soo why are you even in this everyone thought that we werent gonna even come close to district and look at us now. so since you've got the big mouth are you gonna come give us a talkin to hmmmmmm didnt think soo stay in your district...:):)

Oh would love to give u a talking to..How bout them Cougs just drive about 18 miles north to Kville..and we'll show you what a football game is suppose to look like!!! We'll send you home crying. 

ohhh uhh "punish" with that kind of name im kinda scared to reply back to that comment... but eh im pretty sure u dont even play football son so when u put down pomps come talk trash ....until then dont worry bout hardin we played hardin and even tho we won by nearly 30 points ..(with our second string in ) they still will give a good fight ..

ohhh uhh "punish" with that kind of name im kinda scared to reply back to that comment... but eh im pretty sure u dont even play football son so when u put down pomps come talk trash ....until then dont worry bout hardin we played hardin and even tho we won by nearly 30 points ..(with our second string in ) they still will give a good fight ..

If you won by 30 doesnt seem like they put up a fight!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder