predictions for hj white and horns

BOOM76

Ok, I've had time to sleep on this one. I honestly believe that we (HF and HJ) will not have a chance to use our 2nd teams. I think this one may go down to the wire. I look for a hard, tough football game. These are our friends and we really want to beat them as they do us. It will be good for both teams to go into a tight game. That helps build character for players and coaches and I need some CHARACTER! Anyhow, good luck to HF and Larry. See you tomorrow.

Ok, I've had time to sleep on this one. I honestly believe that we (HF and HJ) will not have a chance to use our 2nd teams. I think this one may go down to the wire. I look for a hard, tough football game. These are our friends and we really want to beat them as they do us. It will be good for both teams to go into a tight game. That helps build character for players and coaches and I need some CHARACTER! Anyhow, good luck to HF and Larry. See you tomorrow.

You do know Barry, that if Larry beats you it forces a 3 way tie and a coin toss.

What I am trying to say is that if he wins you could fall to third place!! :o :o :o

Well,i dont claim to be prophetic ,but i think i predicted 36-6 and the score was 38-6 .... i may not know much but i do know my boys , and i knew our offensive line would play inspired .

I do want to say that the HF team is very well coached and in my opinion has the best offensive scheme that we have seen all year .... the quaterback #10 and the rb #25 are very good athletes and will be a force to reckon with for years to come . but in this season and this time ,hj had the best team and worked as one unit .

Now its the 2nd season ,win or go home ,i hope that we can keep the momentum up . never the less ,i am so proud of those 15 boys that have endured this year....only 3 to go hawks ,lets bring it home.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder