Deweyville @ Buna Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deweyville over Buna in a upset!!!

This doesn't seem to far fetched to me...maybe unlikely but highly possible.

Yea and maybe they will win the 2A SATE CHAPIONSHIP while this guys is in fantasy land. Wake up ands smell the coffe buna gonna sink that pirate ship!!!

That would be about as funny as Buna  winning the 2A State Championship. Now we can all laugh because that is funny!  :D :D :D :D :D

addison is a very strong running back and kane is a very fast back i think they will get more yardage agains the buna d than people are expecting. Deweyville has more offensive weapons than just them if the coach would just utilize them. he could have another good back and reciever if he would let seth williams touch the ball some.

Well all I have to say is THANK YOU TO THE 2 D-VILLE PLAYERS WHO DECIDED TO CRASH OUR HOMECOMING!!  Just what the boys needed to fire them up after the lost of a well loved Buna ISD employee this morning.  I just wonder what the 2 players thought they would do with the whole Buna team there and the whole town!  WOW!  Hopefully they are not in the top of their class.

Well all I have to say is THANK YOU TO THE 2 D-VILLE PLAYERS WHO DECIDED TO CRASH OUR HOMECOMING!!  Just what the boys needed to fire them up after the lost of a well loved Buna ISD employee this morning.  I just wonder what the 2 players thought they would do with the whole Buna team there and the whole town!  WOW!  Hopefully they are not in the top of their class.

Yall had homecoming on a Thursday? Am I missing somthing in this post?

How will Buna D-Line hold up to the Pirates O-Line averaging 240-260 lbs. beating up on them all night. Not to mention the same on defense with alot of hard hitters behind them at the linebacker, secondary positions.Can't wait to see the final out come of this game. Good luck to both teams and let the best team win.I will be pulling for my Pirates ***GOOD LUCK GUYS***.

It was not 2 players it was 1 he was there watching his little brother play 8 th grade ball Him and 2 cheerleaders went to concession stand seen all the people and walked over to see what was going on . They did nothing wrong if you do not want the opposing team around then why have this event right there by the field where the opposing team is playing football .

How will Buna D-Line hold up to the Pirates O-Line averaging 240-260 lbs. beating up on them all night. Not to mention the same on defense with alot of hard hitters behind them at the linebacker, secondary positions.Can't wait to see the final out come of this game. Good luck to both teams and let the best team win.I will be pulling for my Pirates ***GOOD LUCK GUYS***.

Come on Duke

LOL!  First he would have had too go out the gates.  Second, we were not around the consession stand.  There were 2 boys there maybe the other 1 was not a football player who knows.  All I can say Logerhead did more to fire up our boys then anything we could have said to them!    SO THANK YOU LOGERHEAD!!  JOB WELL DONE!!!  WOW!!  OOHHH!  I forgot!  Thanks logerhead for leaving enough fuel behind to burn the Pirates Ship!!  Cougars are sharpening their claws as we speak!

GO COUGS GO!!  WIN THIS ONE FOR MR. JOE!!

LOL!  First he would have had too go out the gates.  Second, we were not around the consession stand.  There were 2 boys there maybe the other 1 was not a football player who knows.  All I can say Logerhead did more to fire up our boys then anything we could have said to them!    SO THANK YOU LOGERHEAD!!  JOB WELL DONE!!!  WOW!!  OOHHH!  I forgot!  Thanks logerhead for leaving enough fuel behind to burn the Pirates Ship!!  Cougars are sharpening their claws as we speak!

GO COUGS GO!!  WIN THIS ONE FOR MR. JOE!!

I believe its spelled "Loggerhead". And believe me, the pirates swords will be sharper than the "cougs" claws will ever be.  Come and get this one cougers.

Deweyville-27

Buna-14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder