Deweyville @ Buna Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Craft SR. out we got the chance to let some others run the ball and Baker took advantage to show what he could do.  With Craft Sr. back, Craft Jr. and Baker we are doing fine in the running area.  WELCOME BACK Craft SR.  WE MISSED YOU!

D-Ville has Addison!  Sure wish he had stayed in BUNA!

I do expect it to be a good game but I think Buna will pull it out!

Deweyville SHOULD win it if our boys stay tough and play hard all the way through.

They are a very strong team and definately can whoop up on Buna if they want it bad enough. Keeton and Kane together this year... The Cougars are in for it. There is no doubt that all of their fans definately BELIEVE they have this game.

You have got to be kidding me. Addison runs hard. But the other guy is average at BEST. Buna SHOULD win. It would be a HUGE upset if they didnt. The piRATes are in for it.

Deweyville SHOULD win it if our boys stay tough and play hard all the way through.

They are a very strong team and definately can whoop up on Buna if they want it bad enough. Keeton and Kane together this year... The Cougars are in for it. There is no doubt that all of their fans definately BELIEVE they have this game.

You have got to be kidding me. Addison runs hard. But the other guy is average at BEST. Buna SHOULD win. It would be a HUGE upset if they didnt. The piRATes are in for it.

::)

Boy! Are we shaking in our shoes!!!!!   Ford you are a joke.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    udawuqag
    Newest Member
    udawuqag