Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Ozen have been passing the ball as of late.  That works to our advantage with our pressure to the QB.  Ozen will have to use Willie as a possesion receiver because he will not be outrunning any of our corners.  This won't work because he does not have the best hands in the world. 

If everything pans out the way it should, we should walk away 28-17 winners.

Looks like Ozen have been passing the ball as of late.  That works to our advantage with our pressure to the QB.  Ozen will have to use Willie as a possesion receiver because he will not be outrunning any of our corners.  This won't work because he does not have the best hands in the world. 

If everything pans out the way it should, we should walk away 28-17 winners.

Soulja, I have seen both clubs play my raiders in back to back weeks. I think their defese is better than Centrals. However, adjustments and schemes can be the difference form one week to the next. I will say this, your Jags showed alot more class than the panthers.

I personally am gonna give this game a big DUUUUUUUH, Ozen don't stand a chance. Centrals' D in my opinion is as strong as Ozens' and their O will end up running over Ozen. As far as the Soul bowl goes, I used to love going to that game, my dad called it a few times in his refereeing career and would take us with him. Awesome game and always the best half time shows. HEBERT AND CHARLETON POLLARD 4EVER!!! ;D

Don't look for a blowout in a rilvary... I give the Jags the victory by a field goal!  This is the one coaching staff, outside of LCM, that makes more mistakes than the Jag's staff!!!!  That will be the difference, especially with the Jags mid-season changes....

Dang, is that a shot at us...or them! ???  Soulja is right...where's all the Ozen folks...Ozensfinest or fastest or Panther4 life...where there at...if y'all win, y'all be here talk noise then...talk now!

Don't look for a blowout in a rilvary... I give the Jags the victory by a field goal!  This is the one coaching staff, outside of LCM, that makes more mistakes than the Jag's staff!!!!  That will be the difference, especially with the Jags mid-season changes....

Dang, is that a shot at us...or them! ???  Soulja is right...where's all the Ozen folks...Ozensfinest or fastest or Panther4 life...where there at...if y'all win, y'all be here talk noise then...talk now!

Well I'll say this, until my panthers get can stop giving games away I dont have much to rant about... They have physically beatin up every team they've faced in district, showing that they can physically stop NED, LUM, and even LIV, but they have found ways to shoot themselves in the foot... We dpnt have much to brag about in Pantherland, but a WIN against CEN will give us something to smile about ;D ;D ;D

Well I'll say this, until my panthers get can stop giving games away I dont have much to rant about... They have physically beatin up every team they've faced in district, showing that they can physically stop NED, LUM, and even LIV, but they have found ways to shoot themselves in the foot... We dpnt have much to brag about in Pantherland, but a WIN against CEN will give us something to smile about ;D ;D ;D

There's that Panther fire we love to put out!  Now let's get this baby going...c'mon posters. do you freakin job!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami