HJ in the playoffs?

kgreen

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HJ wins or at least finishes 2nd in that district. They have Kevin Roebuck returning in the outfield' date=' Taylor Monse pitching, Lane Helveston crushing the ball as the DH, and now Dylan Lundy at SS or 2nd.[/quote']

well no where did i proclaim any type of finish or predict a title run in THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't know if you have heard nasty boy, but HJ is in a new district.....

Good Luck to the hawks and to their 3rd head coach in 3 years...

I am proclaiming a title run IN THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST. HJ win district 21 3A easy

Easy? I think there are a few teams in the disrict that will have something to say about that. Jasper, Bridge City, Silsbee. One thing for sure, nothing will come easy in that district.

If you are nine years old (which i hope you are not not, many 9 year olds can name a starting lineup on a varsity team included letterman lost,much less if they want a red ring pop or a blue one) then get your A$$ in class.... and tell your 4th grade homeroom teacher to wake up, and for you to stop eating glue

:shock:

Guest Orangeboy

Nasty, I don't think many people give your Hawks a chance because of their new district. They are now in with two powerhouse baseball schools in Jasper and Bridge City, and up and coming power Silsbee who I think is the early favorite. The Hawks along with Kirbyville will have a shot at maybe a third place finish if one of the top dogs should faulter.

Nasty' date=' I don't think many people give your Hawks a chance because of their new district. They are now in with two powerhouse baseball schools in Jasper and Bridge City, and up and coming power Silsbee who I think is the early favorite. The Hawks along with Kirbyville will have a shot at maybe a third place finish if one of the top dogs should faulter.[/quote']

I'm very disappointed in you Orangeboy!!! I thought you would jump Nasty's butt and put him in place. You were way to kind. Are you feeling OK? I hope you're not losing your touch.

I think, at best, HF is a long shot to finish in the top 3 in that district. It will be a very good, very competitive district next season and HJ simply doesn't have the horses returning (or moving in) that Silsbee, Jasper, Bridge City, etc. has.

It's August. Alot could happen between now and February. Kids could get hurt playing football' date=' basketball, etc. All teams are even until district starts. [b']Kirbyville started 1-13 last year and got in and went 2 rounds. Hj started 2-7 and went 2 rounds.

Last time i checked this is 06 not 04.

Give it up Nasty, You are a troll, with no insight.....think of something clever so when you re sitting in class and ask to go to the restroom next period you can run to the computer lab and type in a remark....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298