Huffman v Liberty Updates/HUFFMAN WINS!!!

I know it ain't over yet ,but I want to congradulate Huffman on a big win over a team that you have never beat!!! and the best part for ETBU is that his son is on the team that broke the streak!!!! Keep on rolling Huffman it is good to see yall kicking some butt!!!!

I know it ain't over yet ,but I want to congradulate Huffman on a big win over a team that you have never beat!!! and the best part for ETBU is that his son is on the team that broke the streak!!!! Keep on rolling Huffman it is good to see yall kicking some butt!!!!

Thanks bro we finally did it BHFan and you would have been proud of 81 he had a great game on defense. Good luck to Liberty in the future and hope you guys get it going like the old days.

Great game Huffman, you guys really kicked our butts. I congradulate you on breaking the curse. ETBU your son was awesome (#81) He made some outstanding plays on defense and I'm impressed with the athleticism of Huffman. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs.

Thanks bro we finally did it BHFan and you would have been proud of 81 he had a great game on defense. Good luck to Liberty in the future and hope you guys get it going like the old days.

The boy is BAD...... I wonder where he got it from  ??? I have never meet mom, but it must be her ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami