Stars Over Texas

Guest stircrazy

OCG went 5-0-1 . We finally started hitting the ball as a team. We were a little rusty but they really did a great job. Could have very easily won the last game butt we tired and the bats went cold at the wrong time. Left way to many on base. Peyton Hughes had a big weekend at the plate driving lots of runs as did Kayte Harris who had a 3 run HR in a pickup game with Crush Cole. If you noticed that the Gold Teams coaches were taller it's because CC was not there most of the time. For our 1st game we brought in the 3rd and 4th string coaches and won. Glad to see everyone back on the field and getting on wiith their lives.

Did Anyone see many coaches?

Angelina College, Northwestern, Sterling College, University of Dallas, Lamar PA, LSU-E, Alabama State.....I may have missed a few.

I started to suggest that you ask #1 Cheater.  He was in full mingle mode on Sunday - shaking hands, kissing babies, and avoiding trash cans.

Angelina College, Northwestern, Sterling College, University of Dallas, Lamar PA, LSU-E, Alabama State.....I may have missed a few.

I started to suggest that you ask #1 Cheater.  He was in full mingle mode on Sunday - shaking hands, kissing babies, and avoiding trash cans.

You would have avoided the trash too if yu would have seen what was in those cans.  People are nasty!

Since you brought it up BHBLUE tell me about this illegal pitch you called!

Guest stircrazy

Since you brought it up BHBLUE tell me about this illegal pitch you called!

I don't remember bringing it up, but it you are referring to the IP that Papa and I called in stereo, that was for the "Ragsdale Replant". 

Now BLUE you know you were goinig to call something even before the game started just to see if Cheater would say anything ;D ;D ;D

Bek did however fix that 1 problem. I also remember that you called it several times against the other team. 

Now BLUE you know you were goinig to call something even before the game started just to see if Cheater would say anything ;D ;D ;D

Bek did however fix that 1 problem. I also remember that you called it several times against the other team. 

I don't know if she fixed it.  What I do know is that we didn't call it again. ;D  Hopefully it will be fixed by next year.  At the next level, we call it until it stops or the coach changes pitchers.  This may negatively affect my relationship with Cheater.

Luckily, OCG lit the other pitcher up enough that the coach pulled her before I could call any more IPs.  She was having a hard time keeping her back foot on the rubber.

Guest stircrazy

ULL was also there.

I don't know if she fixed it.  What I do know is that we didn't call it again. ;D  Hopefully it will be fixed by next year.  At the next level, we call it until it stops or the coach changes pitchers.  This may negatively affect my relationship with Cheater.

Luckily, OCG lit the other pitcher up enough that the coach pulled her before I could call any more IPs.  She was having a hard time keeping her back foot on the rubber.

NEVER!

With a young group of girls the learning process starts all over again. By the end of the weekend everyone was beginning to understand what was expected of them and how real competitive upper level softball should be played. We finished strong with a big win and the girls left confident and happy!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell