Evadale vs. Burkeville Predictions?

It is a Friday night, the temperature is finally making it feel like fall, almost everyone has the lights back on and footballs will be flying all over the state. I does not get much better than this.

I can say that I believe it will be a great weekend for District 23A. You can't help but feel good about the Sharks getting back on the field and what it will mean to the people of Sabine Pass. I still say that the Bulldogs are showing lots of class by not charging the SP fans to get into the game. I will be waiting to see how that one turns out.

When HD takes on Chester it could be interesting as AC is not playing for Bobcats which is a big part of the offense. I know that many in HD land thought that they would walk through 23A and into the playoffs. I guess that is why you still have to play them one at a time.

High Island playing West Hardin could bring a shake up in the district race both are undefeated in district, but I suggest that neither overlook the other as they look down the road to their meeting with the Rebels.

To the Rebels and their faithful, we know what we have to do, we know what we are supposed to do, we know what we practiced doing now lets turn on the lights and turn out the Mustangs.

To all the teams be good sportmen and stay injury free.

To fans go wrap up and go enjoy your teams game tonight or Saturday.

Go Rebels

Bobcats dominate Chester !!! Yes Without Aaron Cook Rebel yeller.

HULL-DAISETTA BOBCATS 47

Chester 3

The Rebels "Just Did It!" and it was a complete domination of the Mustangs.

Rushing

Rebels 458  (Crain 186  Massengil 143)      Mustangs -52

14+ yard per carry average

Passing

Rebels 75    (0 attempts in second half)    Mustangs 9

1 for a 38 yard touchdown

Total Yardage

Rebels 532        Mustangs -43 (The Mustangs had positive yards only in the 4th quarter and that was 7)

First Downs

Rebels 20          Mustangs 1 (It came in the 3rd quarter)

Negative Yardage Plays

Rebels 0          Mustangs 19

Punts

Rebels 0          Mustangs 12 (Rebels blocked one)

Touchdowns

Rebels 8                                                                Mustangs 0                                       

Crain 2, Massengil 2, Landis 2, Nichols 1 & Royal 1

Field Goals

Rebels 3                                                                Mustangs 0

Swift  - 16 yards, 29 yards and 38 yards

The Rebels kicked all three of these on 1st down and two of them inside the Mustang 10 yard line

The Mustangs did block one attempt that is the only series that the Rebels did not score except the victory kneel down at the end.

Only one minor injury to one player, he was pulled out at half, but will be back next week.

In three district games the Rebels have scored 133 while only giving up 19.

In watching the Rebels for the past few years they look as hungry for "W's" as I have ever seen. The Rebels have four games remaining and they will have to play them all one at a time, but I have to say that I like our chances to go undefeated in district and to claim the district 23A crown this year.

Keep up the great work Rebels

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245