* PN-G vs. Livingston Updates/LIVINGSTON WINS!!!

Guest gladiator2

Livingston never had to throw a pass in the 2nd half, that should be enough said but I will continue. I thought Tatum looked good at times but I thought that we got carried away throwing the football. We had a 2nd in 1 at the 11 yard line and ended up getting sacked a couple times that put us back to the 45. Their defense was swarming and we did not have an answer, we could not run to the outside at all. Alot of ball-fakes had our defense really confused. At halftime I thought we were really lucky to be tied after having 4 turnovers in the 1st half and I thought we would come out and start getting the run going, instead they got their running game going and we just laid down. I thought that we showed very little effort and not much heart after halftime. They just ran the ball right up the middle on us. It seems like on every play Livingston was putting someone on their back. Their will definately be some painful Indians on Saturday, especially Tatum because he took a beating. They were very fast and strong and were ready to play. I don't think they turned the over at all and had heard that turnovers had killed them in their earlier losses. #1 was a very good athlete, he had 2 picks for TD's and almost a 3rd but he ran out of gas. We never got the run going. We seem to be slow,small, and weak. Our line is suppose to be a strength but that was not evident tonight. The coaches and player's better get it figured out before it is too late.

Maybe what he is tryin to say is they were the wrong passes on the wrong down and distance witch if this is true then I guess the play calling could have been not so good. I know one play that bothered the heck out of me was when we had the ball 2nd and 1 from the lions 25. QB does a deep drop and is sacked to make it 3rd and 17 then sacked again to make 4th and 24  tough breaks I guess.

Maybe if you showed Livingston a laminated, wallet-sized copy of this and your all-time record against Livingston, then Livingston would graciously concede the game and apologize for not remembering just who they were up against. It's all we heard after our victory.

Attendance for these 10 games are among the highest on record in state history:

Attendance Game Site Year

49,953 Plano vs. Port Neches-Groves Texas Stadium 1977*

46,339 Southlake Carroll vs. Euless Trinity Texas Stadium 2006

45,790 Highland Park vs. Waco Cotton Bowl 1945*

45,000 Houston Washington vs. Galveston Rice Stadium 1968

45,000 Dallas Adams vs. Richardson Cotton Bowl 1967

39,102 Garland vs. Katy Astrodome 1999*

39,102 Stephenville vs. Port Neches-Groves Astrodome 1999*

38,570 Port Neches-Groves vs. Houston Kashmere Astrodome 1977

38,374 Plano vs. Highland Park Texas Stadium 1980

38,000 Odessa vs. San Antonio Jefferson Memorial Stadium (Austin) 1946