Buna Cougars to Play Saturday at home

Coach 18

The Buna Cougars will host West Sabine at 2:00 on Saturday.  The seniors who have dedicated themselves to our program over the past 5 years deserve the chance to play their senior season.  Our hearts go out to those who have suffered so much damage and heart ache.  We hope to see all those deserving kids back on the field soon.  Good luck to everyone on recovering from this catastophic event.  Prayers from Buna go out to you all.  Nothing like Friday night football brings communities back together.

The Buna Cougars will host West Sabine at 2:00 on Saturday.  The seniors who have dedicated themselves to our program over the past 5 years deserve the chance to play their senior season.  Our hearts go out to those who have suffered so much damage and heart ache.  We hope to see all those deserving kids back on the field soon.  Good luck to everyone on recovering from this catastophic event.  Prayers from Buna go out to you all.   Nothing like Friday night football brings communities back together.

Amen bro! I sure hope WOS gets back on the field as soon as possible! My daughter is a senior and they should not have this catastrophy steal their senior year.

While a senior year is important, there are other things more important...So they miss a couple of games? Most of the county doesn't have lights. There are people in the county that are trying to feed their families. I don't know,there is something wrong with this picture....

This just is disturbing..... :'(

The Buna Cougars will host West Sabine at 2:00 on Saturday.  The seniors who have dedicated themselves to our program over the past 5 years deserve the chance to play their senior season.  Our hearts go out to those who have suffered so much damage and heart ache.  We hope to see all those deserving kids back on the field soon.  Good luck to everyone on recovering from this catastophic event.  Prayers from Buna go out to you all.   Nothing like Friday night football brings communities back together.

I agree with you Coach 18

A-town have you heard how bad Anahuac is?? I hear that they are still waiting for water to recede? Do you know if this is true?

I heard that the school got hit pretty hard damage pretty bad flooded big time in the school, the way i heard it there school is in bad bad shape i also heard they might have to forfeit the rest of the season i dont know for sure yet, but there will be a District 23-2A meeting Monday to find out whats gonna happen will Anahuac and East Chambers get to finish the season or not.

Well Irish, I don't know if you are a transplant to Texas but Texas lives for sports.  Yes we know there are people still trying to get back in the groove as most of us are doing that also.  This gives the kids something to look forward too and gives them something to do.  Rita knocked out allot of my oldest son's year and I am hoping it will not do the same to my youngest son's senior year.  Just before you start talking about how education is more important, I agree, my son is high up in his class, next best thing is his sports.  I thank the coaches for doing this from both teams.  It has given our kids something to look forward to and when bad things happen, life keeps going.  Our prayers to everyone, and hoping the schools that got hit hard Will lbw back soon.  If they cannot get back in for awhile I hope all administers will work something out for the kids.  I know when Rita hit some of our kids played for other schools till we got up and running.

OUR PRAYERS TO ALL!!

I love it! If your school is not playing come out and watch a game and maybe forget about IKE for about 2 hours. I'm sure everyone has alot of stuff to get their chest, so go to a game a yell till you feel better. That's how we roll in SE Texas baby!!! Best of luck to all school and prayers to all who have lost everything in the storm.

No, it just seems to me that around here, football is first, then the prayers.....When I was in seminary long ago, I was taught it was the other way around....By the way Mr. Bobcat55, I really think that is the way God "rolls"

And I am not anti-football, I am a huge BC fan. ( That's Boston College...Go Eagles.) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siya
    Newest Member
    siya