Hawk Gym...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The HJ gym floor has been temporarily salvaged....it will be repaired to playable condition and survive the season and will be replaced upon season's end.

Lol!, i hope it want be problem

Silsbee's floor was removed today.  New floor should be in place by season.

Thats good glad to hear the Tiger Den will have a new floor and will be playable for this season

Now HJ will have another home court advantage... ikinda like the old parquet floor at the Boston Garden....

Exactly! Someone needs to investigate the program. Too many winning seasons out there for a community that is sustained by one bank, two car lots and a Dairy Queen ;D

MR.BLUE LOOK @ BIG SANDY NO BANK,NO CAR LOT,NO DAIRY QUEEN,BUT THEY DONT PLAY FOOTBALL.

Now HJ will have another home court advantage... ikinda like the old parquet floor at the Boston Garden....

Exactly! Someone needs to investigate the program. Too many winning seasons out there for a community that is sustained by one bank, two car lots and a Dairy Queen ;D

excuse me....there are two banks

Guest tigersvoice

excuse me....there are two banks

Bluedove3,  leave the geography alone - you haven't been around enough. ;D  "One bank," - Jeeez.

I'm still trying to find the 2nd bank in the area. Now you expect me to believe there is a Dollar General? Please!

Citizens Bank and Compass Bank!!!! 

We even have a Brookshire Bros. and a pharmacy.

With all this talk, I am starting to here the theme song to "The Jefferson's".

" Well we're moving on up!" ;D

I'm still trying to find the 2nd bank in the area. Now you expect me to believe there is a Dollar General? Please!

Citizens Bank and Compass Bank!!!! 

We even have a Brookshire Bros. and a pharmacy.

With all this talk, I am starting to here the theme song to "The Jefferson's".

" Well we're moving on up!" ;D

;D ;D ;D...that was too funny!!!

Bluedove3 the bottom line is this................

Regardless of what Sour Lake and Silsbee have both schools will continue to kick your schools butt each and every time!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8)

And there lies the truth to this whole post, I'm jealous because we can't beat you guys yet. I admit it. I'm jealous. Can you imagine living in a world with no bragg'n rights? It's tough man.

Bluedove3 the bottom line is this................

Regardless of what Sour Lake and Silsbee have both schools will continue to kick your schools butt each and every time!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8)

And there lies the truth to this whole post, I'm jealous because we can't beat you guys yet. I admit it. I'm jealous. Can you imagine living in a world with no bragg'n rights? It's tough man.

Have you ever beat HJ or Silsbee????

Not only do we have a Dollar General, we also have a Family Dollar.  As someone famously once said, "competition is a good thing."  There was even talk of us adding a Sonic.

I would love to see it grow but bigger is not always better. I love it, we just need a few more things, before we can become the thriving metropolis, like Silsbee and Jasper. Jasper is Huge compared to HJ and Silsbee is pretty big as well as far as the town goes, but HJ has a huge district just not much of a town. China, Nome, Sour Lake, and many communities.

I would love to see it grow but bigger is not always better. I love it, we just need a few more things, before we can become the thriving metropolis, like Silsbee and Jasper. Jasper is Huge compared to HJ and Silsbee is pretty big as well as far as the town goes, but HJ has a huge district just not much of a town. China, Nome, Sour Lake, and many communities.

Poppa where have you been hiding???? ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder