WOS AT KIRBYVILLE. WHO YOU TAKING IN THIS ONE???

jr1979

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand WOS has a great tradition of football.  I'm going to be a realist also and go against the grain and say WOS. I just Pray to the Lord above that I am wrong.  If Kville keeps it close to a high caliber team such as WOS then I believe it would still gve kville no reason to hang their heads.

it's kirbyville's time to finally win a game against the mustangs. both teams will fight till the end but i see the cats edging out another close victory. this should be a great game. Kirbyville 35, Mustangs 28

Having watched WOS play... I think that WOS is at a different level. I don't think any team in the area other than WB could hang with WOS. This year they have a state championship caliber team.

Guest rykerx144

I think WOS should win pretty easy because they are the better team, but WOS better not be looking past Kirbyville and let up because if Kirbyville does happen to find a little D  this could get intresting!!!!  But I dont see Hooks allowing them to let up...

This is WOS bigest game of there season Kville is the only team that will be able 2 compete with them!!!! WOS is a very good team and so is Kville, but i got to go with Kville on this one I hope we get to play this week that dad burn storm aint lookin good for setx football.  GO WILDCATS!!!!!! >:(

Guest rykerx144

could you image WOS losing to a 2a school??    yeah yeah i know it a big 2a but it is still 2a and i dont care what you say Hooks would not be happy!!   although i dont know what would bother him the most (1) losing (2) losing to a 2a school or (3) losing to Jack Alvarez.....

could you image WOS losing to a 2a school??    yeah yeah i know it a big 2a but it is still 2a and i dont care what you say Hooks would not be happy!!   although i dont know what would bother him the most (1) losing (2) losing to a 2a school or (3) losing to Jack Alvarez.....

haha

#3 is the funniest.

Nice..

look here folks, WOS has yet to hit its stride. Still making too many mistakes. But even with so much room to improve we are still too much for kville. This game will not be close as WOS only gets better each week. Kville will not be able to score at will against the stangs and unfortunately they will learn this the hard way as they do each year. "Kville don't believe your ranking when you face the stangs" as you will be out played, out coached and just plain out matched. Don't get me wrong you guys are a great team one of the best in the area just not good enough against a very good mustang team. Just take this loss as a learning experience and good luck in your bid for a state championship (which i believe you could possibly win).

I can promise this game will be closer than it ever been before. As for the outcoached, thats been the problem the past couple of years. There is no such thing as outmatched, you are being a little to arrogant son!!! I would love to see Kirbyville hang at 40+ on yall defense just because of your mouth. If WOS was that much better than Kirbyville you wouldn't have a early exit of the playoffs every year. The teams yall played so far are weak this year, Kirbyville has alot of speed and you will see next friday. Go Cats!!!!

look here folks, WOS has yet to hit its stride. Still making too many mistakes. But even with so much room to improve we are still too much for kville. This game will not be close as WOS only gets better each week. Kville will not be able to score at will against the stangs and unfortunately they will learn this the hard way as they do each year. "Kville don't believe your ranking when you face the stangs" as you will be out played, out coached and just plain out matched. Don't get me wrong you guys are a great team one of the best in the area just not good enough against a very good mustang team. Just take this loss as a learning experience and good luck in your bid for a state championship (which i believe you could possibly win).

I can promise this game will be closer than it ever been before. As for the outcoached, thats been the problem the past couple of years. There is no such thing as outmatched, you are being a little to arrogant son!!! I would love to see Kirbyville hang at 40+ on yall defense just because of your mouth. If WOS was that much better than Kirbyville you wouldn't have a early exit of the playoffs every year. The teams yall played so far are weak this year, Kirbyville has alot of speed and you will see next friday. Go Cats!!!!

YOU TELL THE WILDCAT 4 LIFE ,,,GO WILDCATS!!!! 2 THINGS I HOPE WE GET TO PLAY, AND NUMB 2 WOS IS A GREAT TEAM AND WILL COME TO PLAY BUT SO WILL THEM WILDCATS!!!!!

Guest Dirk Diggler

3rd or 4th round isn't early! Waco LaVega defeated WOS last year, a team that just defeated 4A power Brownwood Friday Night. WOS by 21+.

I can promise this game will be closer than it ever been before. As for the outcoached, that's been the problem the past couple of years. There is no such thing as outmatched, you are being a little to arrogant son!!! I would love to see Kirbyville hang at 40+ on y'all defense just because of your mouth. If WOS was that much better than Kirbyville you wouldn't have a early exit of the playoffs every year. The teams y'all played so far are weak this year, Kirbyville has alot of speed and you will see next Friday. Go Cats!!!!

3rd or 4th round isn't early! Waco LaVega defeated WOS last year, a team that just defeated 4A power Brownwood Friday Night. WOS by 21+.

yea yea yea look at last year who Waco Lavega lost to the next week.... that was china springs who lost in the state game and kville played a very good game against and should of one but couldn't put it together,,,,but that was last year so it don't matter kville is a better team then in the past hopefully ull get to see Friday,,,, and brownwood ain't that good

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami