LONE STAR WEEK 2 SCORES

pete22600

Guest tchawks99

What are you hiding from? You don't have to be scarred. I havn't had Cody digging into anything. I'm just putting two and two together. I was told your name and the initials are B.B. which could be correct or it could only be one other person, and that other person is on my board. Just narrowing it down. I'm down to two........

:o :o :o

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tchawks99

Thanks for the response Marty.  If anyone hears anything please  keep us updated.  I am waiting on buying groceries for six games in Warren.

C.L. and I will try and make a decision tonight and I will be calling the League Presidents tonight no later than Thursday Am.

Claude

a meeting of the minds....Claude= "well bubba whut do yu thunkin" C.L.="well bubba jr. I doesn't rightly know whut yu thanking?...Claude=well if this here storm hits we in troubles"

let us know what you boys come up with.. ;)

Guest tchawks99

I just spoke to our Superintendant of HJ and he says that our schools are not closing as of today and he will call me when he gets back from the area super's meeting about the hurricane.

I spoke with a Principal..can't give him up, but he played on the state champiomship team years ago..we will call him principal N.He says could be tomorrow

Guest tchawks99

Where's everybody at today? It's starting to get kind of boring.

well marty

Here goes..

Barry is playing detective..Claude is still watching film because he GOT SMOKED,Comeaux is still pouting under his rock,and CL ..well CL is...uh .well need i say more what CL is doing? and good ol Larry..who knows what Larry is up to...

Guest tchawks99

Mr.President is hot ,hot on my trail.I might need to get out while I am ahead..but to set the record straight all my jokes were in good fun . I might fly away for awhile ,or I might just go perch somewhere and watch from a hawks eye view..

Go Hawks!!

Guest tchawks99

where is everyone at?? yall on the weather forum..?? Dont worry about games this week..capt.Claude and CL are going to meet at the cement pond with uncle jed and jethro ,and sypher it out as "tu whuts we gunna does".they will let us know so dont worry..

Guest tchawks99

Barry's detective work is coming to an end. The cat's out of the bag.

Barry who is Kelly Shaw?

:D:o :o :o;)

will the real Tchawks 99 stand up??

ol capt.claude  has risen.....

keep guessing claude..

Guest tchawks99

Kelly is on my board and the head coach of our juniors. I think you may be on to something.

Boy we got a regular Boss Hogg and Sheriff Roscoe PicOtrain on our hands!!

Guest tchawks99

Is it B.B. or them Cash brothers... we might not never know... ;)

we playing games this weekend or not Captain Claude?? you all know the varsity game was moved to tomorrow night at the high school at 6pm?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw