LC-M FOOTBALL PROGRAM

skipper

i live in little cypress,and have been very proud of the FOOTBALL program over the years ,BUT THIS MOVE IS NOT CALLED FOR (BAD BAD ).my aunt who is a BIG TIME BEAR FAN for alot of years just tore her tickets up and let me tell you this ,she is 65 years old and always made the games . ok now lets talk about kids that have busted there butts for him and belived in him and this is what the kids get,what a shame.this year the program lost alot of kids i wounder why  PLAY THE GAME COACH (NOT) for yourself  FOR THE KIDS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in little cypress,and have been very proud of the FOOTBALL program over the years ,BUT THIS MOVE IS NOT CALLED FOR (BAD BAD ).my aunt who is a BIG TIME BEAR FAN for alot of years just tore her tickets up and let me tell you this ,she is 65 years old and always made the games . ok now lets talk about kids that have busted there butts for him and belived in him and this is what the kids get,what a shame.this year the program lost alot of kids i wounder why  PLAY THE GAME COACH (NOT) for yourself  FOR THE KIDS

Well put Skipper, it's about the kids, not the Coach.

heck on the phone call i went to go face to face and thay said he was not in his office and was not taking calls. i had to laff at one of the moms that wanted to see him she said  we just  put him on LIFE SUPPORT and the school board will pull the plug at the end of the season this lady was big time mad lol lol i was going to say to coach moody  think about  it play the game ,then i was going to leave but no dice

Now you folks should give the coach his just credit.  He has done something that no one has done in 30 years.  He has united the fan base of WOS and LCM!!! :P  It warms my heart to see the 'Stangs and Bears holding hands in a circle around Dan Hooks Stadium!!! ;D

;D ;D

Now you folks should give the coach his just credit.  He has done something that no one has done in 30 years.  He has united the fan base of WOS and LCM!!! :P  It warms my heart to see the 'Stangs and Bears holding hands in a circle around Dan Hooks Stadium!!! ;D

Kum ba ya, ya'll!!!!!  Kum ba ya!!!!!

Guest bleed orange

Maybe just maybe this was all planned to hype up the game. Pretty smart in my book. Sometimes it is about the gate(Money). Notice how Hooks brought up loss revenue by this game not being played in the paper. Now this game is bigger than ever. I think these coaches got together and pulled one over on the message board junkies. ;D

Guest bleed orange

Man, ya'll are hard on that guy! I dont agree with what he did, but cut the guy a little slack. He's doing the best he can with the talent he has to work with. Let's face it, most of the talent in Orange county goes to WO-S.

I agree 82. LCM goes to the play-offs about once every 10 years, If that. By the way when was the last time LCM did go to the play-offs? It's not like they have tradition or anything. Maybe in baseball but not football. Before you guys hit me hard. I never said Orangefield did either.

no i am just trying to figer out  WHY he is going to give (HIS KIDS) the chance  to play after all the (HARD WORK) thay have put in not fair to them,young man thats all.i (LIKE) coach moody ,he had some bad brakes last yeari  felt sorry for the kids and his staff    END OF STORY

Though the kids swolled it,hook line and sinker,Moody made lcm the laughing stock of southeast tx. with the BOJO thingy.

he is the only one chanting bojo  most of the kids laugh about it

If you are from LCM and this is true, then it is very sad.  That's obvious that they don't believe in him or have the respect that it takes to make the program a success.

Man, ya'll are hard on that guy! I dont agree with what he did, but cut the guy a little slack. He's doing the best he can with the talent he has to work with. Let's face it, most of the talent in Orange county goes to WO-S.

I agree 82. LCM goes to the play-offs about once every 10 years, If that. By the way when was the last time LCM did go to the play-offs? It's not like they have tradition or anything. Maybe in baseball but not football. Before you guys hit me hard. I never said Orangefield did either.

I definitely agree

I have to disagree, LCM has loads of talented kids.  Most are not playing football, unfortunately.  West Orange Stark doesn't have anymore talent than  anyone else.  What they do different is take the average kids and make them above average and surround the talent with above average kids.  Most schools just rely on the talent and fail to develop the not so talented.  The WOS coaches deserve a lot of credit for what happens there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder