Big Ned vs. PNG who wins in 08?

Nederland or PNG in 08?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Nederland or PNG in 08?

• Nederland
    • PNG

Who was happiest about Dayton being moved into a new district....

The Nederland Bulldogs.

Why....

Now they only have to get beat by one PURPLE AND WHITE team!

PN-G takes out the Dogs this year.

Just curious....

Would the Bulldogs have saved those 9 TOUCHDOWN highlights from the Dayton game last year?

Sure was AWEsome seeing all those touchdowns again on the new jumbotron ;-)

Seriously...

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

Would love to see both mid county teams in the playoffs.

Guest rykerx144

I live in Groves but i think PNG does have the experience at defense this year to be able to compete with Nederland or any one else in the district im afraid!

• 3 weeks later...

think a repeat of last year.

After 2 weeks of this season I feel even more confident this seasons game will be close to last years outcome. With Nederland running the same offense as last season, I now really wouldnt expect a change from last seasons outcome.

Crosby which runs the same spread offense, had a pretty dang good QB and probably faster receivers than the Dogs and the 2nd half of last weeks game looked like a carbon copy of last years Nederland game. A lot of pressure and hits on the QB, Id expect much of the same this year.  On offense PNG actually looks like they'll be able to throw the ball a little this year which was a nice thing to see last Sat night.

WEll after seeing both teams play. I think PNG will dominate Nederland this year..To much offense with Tatum spreading the ball around. Two fast and very strong backs, those puppies just wont handle em. One thing I do think that the DOGS will handle up on the Lady's from Lumberton.. ::)    THE TRUTH...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder