*POST PRACTICE COMMENTS HERE/TEAMS NOW IN PADS!*

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Actually, Beard & Hanna will both be splitting the carries at RB this year as they will both be playing both ways. I'm sure they will be sharing the rock as they will need to stay fresh. Beard will be at MIKE and Hanna at DE...both starting of course. They are both working with the first team offense at practice right now.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumberton's D looking good at practice today!

I don't know how the morning practice went but I went to the afternoon and Lumberton's defense was looking VERY physical. 3 of the 4 D linemen returning, with Anthony Beard playing mike. 

All I can say about the offense is that the teams they face are going to have to stack 11 in the box to stop the run. Hanna and Beard are huge, fast, and explosive. Looks like a field day for them. The o line is looking pretty dang good also. They have alot of size, and talent. Not to mention Tulane commit Hunter Howden or All State, 1st team all district, 1st team all SETX Kyle Gillam. I'm looking forward for this years team   

The Lumberton O-Line projected starters as it stands right now will be bigger and stronger than last year. Three Seniors and two Juniors including two Senior starters (Howden & Gilliam) from last year's O-Line will be the make up. The other Senior being Burkhalter and the two Juniors being Seth Cook & Hunter Grillo. All very big boys with not 1 weighing below 250. At least as it stands right now from what I've seen on the field.

Hanna will be the starting RB probably getting around 20 to 25 touches a game. Beard will get some spot duty and get around 10-15 touches and sophmore Ryan Asher will get around 5 toughs a game in spot duty to give the others a break. This is what will probably happen

Hanna will be the starting RB probably getting around 20 to 25 touches a game. Beard will get some spot duty and get around 10-15 touches and sophmore Ryan Asher will get around 5 toughs a game in spot duty to give the others a break. This is what will probably happen

I agree

I agree

I am SO friggin' excited to see the season get underway. L-Town 4th place? We'll see...........

Sounds logical.

xl

The Little Cypress-Mauriceville Battlin' Bears start up practice Monday in preparation for the upcoming high school football season. The Bears will be looking to improve on last year's 1-9 campaign. The Bears will play their first game of the season against the Mustangs on Sept. 5 at West Orange-Stark High School.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin