*POST PRACTICE COMMENTS HERE/TEAMS NOW IN PADS!*

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is not the case ....hj didnt practice on tuesday but they are doubleing there practice tomorrow to make it up and coach talked to uil and it was cleared

I sure forgot about that little detail! I hope the schools calling off practice yesterday remember that little detail? Since they have to be in shorts and t-shirts for 4 days according to UIL, missing yesterday means no pads till Saturday. I bet there will be someone turned in for this before this years is out. I wonder which coaches ego will be put in check by challenging this detail and putting pads on Friday even though they had no practice Tuesday? Please tell me if WOS, OF, or any other schools that cancelled practice yesterday are witnessed practiceing Friday in pads. You can reach me immediately at , 512-471-5883!!!

Hater...

Lumberton's D looking good at practice today!

I don't know how the morning practice went but I went to the afternoon and Lumberton's defense was looking VERY physical. 3 of the 4 D linemen returning, with Anthony Beard playing mike. 

All I can say about the offense is that the teams they face are going to have to stack 11 in the box to stop the run. Hanna and Beard are huge, fast, and explosive. Looks like a field day for them. The o line is looking pretty dang good also. They have alot of size, and talent. Not to mention Tulane commit Hunter Howden or All State, 1st team all district, 1st team all SETX Kyle Gillam. I'm looking forward for this years team 

Guest EagleFan01

Newton WR Jacoby Ross has a sprain knee ligament from practice he had an MRI done from what I understood it was negative he is expected to be out 3 to 4 weeks he should be good to go for the Corrigan game in week 0 from what the coach's are saying....

Guest whoabroncos09

dayton had a couple boys go to the hospital.

and from what i heard it was the hardest two a days they have ever been to the past four years they have played for dayton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder