The Biggest Upset Of The Year?

Guest rykerx144

biggest upset is Kirbyville over WOS    or  Orangefield over Silsbee

and if HJ wins just two of them games i think it will be a miracle!!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wos loses a district game cant say who beats the but i think they lose one this year

Dude no disrespect but that doesn't make sense lol

How?  Are the first twenty-two Mustangs all going to be out with the Flu?

Man I hope not. If the first 22 are out that will only leave us with 5-7 players. ;)

WOS can not bring the crow home they are in 3A and can not hang with the big dogs in 3A they may bulley all the the 3A teams around here but you get out of this area and they can not hang look at the last four years i am not saying that they are not good cause they are but 3A is not the cake walk they thought it would be

I don't think any of us thought it would be a cake walk. Thinking that you can win a championship doesn't mean you think it will be easy.

the biggest upset is when the hardin-jefferson hawks make to the playoffs.

this is my prediction.

hj win-wos lose

hj win-silesbe lose

hj win-bridge city lose

hj win-hf lose

hj win- of lose.  

Seriously????????????? You can say that but there is no way you actually really believe it. Predictions should be made with your head and not your heart. I hope you don't bet the same way you predict.

Guest tigersvoice

this is my prediction.

hj win-wos lose

hj win-silesbe lose

hj win-bridge city lose

hj win-hf lose

hj win- of lose.  

wasn't hj veryy young lastyear?

AJ25, what's the color of the sky over there where you are?  Yes, HJ was very young last year - but they also weren't very good.  This year they are more mature - but they STILL aren't very good.  At your best, you MIGHT be playing for the third spot.  Good luck.

Guest tigersvoice

orangefield over silsbee             

I agree with you.  If this WERE to happen it would be the biggest upset of the year in the district.

this is my prediction.

hj win-wos lose

hj win-silesbe lose

hj win-bridge city lose

hj win-hf lose

hj win- of lose. 

wasn't hj veryy young lastyear?

AJ25, what's the color of the sky over there where you are?  Yes, HJ was very young last year - but they also weren't very good.  This year they are more mature - but they STILL aren't very good.  At your best, you MIGHT be playing for the third spot.  Good luck.

Hahaha "they were young last year and not very good....their more mature this year and still not very good"

Vidor I hope you do upset Nederland. They are getting spanked by Jasper in a scrimmage and picked to win the district?   Good luck to the pirates over Nederland.     

Jasper would more than likely win 20-4A in my opinion as would WO-S. I think overall the district will be down this season.

Vidor I hope you do upset Nederland. They are getting spanked by Jasper in a scrimmage and picked to win the district?  Good luck to the pirates over Nederland.   

Jasper would more than likely win 20-4A in my opinion as would WO-S. I think overall the district will be down this season.

The ONLY reason you said that is because they beat a VERY over rated Nederland team. They would not win district

Vidor I hope you do upset Nederland. They are getting spanked by Jasper in a scrimmage and picked to win the district?   Good luck to the pirates over Nederland.     

The ONLY reason you said that is because they beat a VERY over rated Nederland team. They would not win district

Whatever you say, man. I am telling you that Jasper is a solid squad. Jasper handled both Mid-County teams back-to-back and was clearly better than both. Great win last week vs. Bridge City by the way. That ought to get y'all ready for Dayton. ::)

this is my prediction.

hj win-wos lose

hj win-silesbe lose

hj win-bridge city lose

hj win-hf lose

hj win- of lose.  

HJ over WOS would be the biggest upset of the past three decades.  WO-S hasn't lost to a school with a smaller enrollment in the regular season since 1986

this is my prediction.

hj win-wos lose

hj win-silesbe lose

hj win-bridge city lose

hj win-hf lose

hj win- of lose.  

HJ over WOS would be the biggest upset of the past three decades.  WO-S hasn't lost to a school with a smaller enrollment in the regular season since 1986

That's an interesting bit of trivia there!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest tigersvoice

orangefield over silsbee             

I agree with you.  If this WERE to happen it would be the biggest upset of the year in the district.

Was just checking some old posts - well that didn't happen.

Ozen over West Brook

lol lol lol   lol  :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Laugh if you want but alot of people dont realize how close of game it was last year,  if it werent for a few special team mistakes and giving West Brook the ball in scoring territory on two occasions the panthers were in it. West Brook will not take ozen lightly b/c in a rivalry game anything is possible

You know what I find funny about this post? What Ghost rider is saying is kind of like what Dayton felt last year, you know if they didn't have one more point than us, we would have won........LOL

k ville beating H-F was fine you cant win them all but you all would know all about that

what is that suppose to mean? I dont believe HF has ever beaten Kville!!! When is the last time HF even made it to playoffs? We do know what it feels like to win, we know your glad were not in your district anymore..LOL Its ok. From now on when we play ya'll in Pre-Season, you will have to go around telling people ya'll got whipped by a 2A team~!..LOL

And as for as ya'll beating Lumberton...thats funny...LOL  :D :D :D

I went and checked SLOYDJT on when HF last made the playoffs because i'm a crazy stat person.

They last went in 03 and were beat by Barbers Hill 13-10. They went in 01 and Newton beat them 45-0. I have no idea why i just posted all this but there u go. lol

I went and checked SLOYDJT on when HF last made the playoffs because i'm a crazy stat person.

They last went in 03 and were beat by Barbers Hill 13-10. They went in 01 and Newton beat them 45-0. I have no idea why i just posted all this but there u go. lol

Thanks for the stats!!!LOL I was curious about that! So like I thought..its been awhile! Good Luck to the Longhorns though...they might get there this year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder