**ALL STAR GAME WILL AIR AT NOON TUESDAY (TODAY) ON FOX**

12 players playes at the 4a and 5a level.........and 13 players will be playing at the college level......Northwestern,Tcu, Texas Tech,Colgate,Texas A&m Kingsville,John Brown Univ,Indiana Purdue Univ.,TX A&M Commerce,Cameron Univ,Odessa College,Trinidad State JC,Austin College.....its not a bad all-star game, DickieV just thinks he knows it all..........

Guest DickVitale

12 players playes at the 4a and 5a level.........and 13 players will be playing at the college level......Northwestern,Tcu, Texas Tech,Colgate,Texas A&m Kingsville,John Brown Univ,Indiana Purdue Univ.,TX A&M Commerce,Cameron Univ,Odessa College,Trinidad State JC,Austin College.....its not a bad all-star game, DickieV just thinks he knows it all..........

Come on bro....I DO know it all!!! ;D....Please be realistic....The THSCA all star game has gotten WORSE every year!!  I GUARANTEE that I can go into just Houston and Dallas and pick 12 kids from the 4A and 5A schools that will put 40 on those "all-stars"...Its not what it used to be, guys...SHAQUILLE O'NEAL played in this game back in 1989. Thats when it used to be a GREAT ALL STAR game...Now its just a bunch of guys that are available at the end of the summer to play.  Nothing "all-star" about that at all..No Willie Warren, J'Mison Morgan and say what you want, no J'Covan Brown...Back in the day, there is no way these guys would have missed the "Whataburger All-Star Game" (Thats what it used to be called)...Just calling it like I see it...Dont want to offend anyone...(disclaimer  ;))

Come on bro....I DO know it all!!! ;D....Please be realistic....The THSCA all star game has gotten WORSE every year!!  I GUARANTEE that I can go into just Houston and Dallas and pick 12 kids from the 4A and 5A schools that will put 40 on those "all-stars"...Its not what it used to be, guys...SHAQUILLE O'NEAL played in this game back in 1989. Thats when it used to be a GREAT ALL STAR game...Now its just a bunch of guys that are available at the end of the summer to play.  Nothing "all-star" about that at all..No Willie Warren, J'Mison Morgan and say what you want, no J'Covan Brown...Back in the day, there is no way these guys would have missed the "Whataburger All-Star Game" (Thats what it used to be called)...Just calling it like I see it...Dont want to offend anyone...(disclaimer  ;))

I gotta grin and bear it! But Dickie is correct. Fellas, over half of the true summer ballers are playing summer ball all over he country. Therefore, it gives lesser "all stars" a chance to show off their skills.

I think the whole point of this thread is that Marsh is pretty darn good.  If you want to deny that, that's your choice, but you will look like a fool if you do.  It was good competiton(maybe not the very best) and Marsh played well.  Why do you want to dog him?

Guest DickVitale

No one is dogging the kid, its just that this guy gets on here and tries to force Marsh down everyone's throat! He's a good small school player....Not great..If he were, he would be going to school to play basketball, thats it. Good luck to him, again.

No one is dogging the kid, its just that this guy gets on here and tries to force Marsh down everyone's throat! He's a good small school player....Not great..If he were, he would be going to school to play basketball, thats it. Good luck to him, again.

Oh Dickey... Leave thy people be....  They know not what they say... Yet you slay them with your iron staff... Ye be a vicious man with no regard of thy feelings...  I say unto thee... The lil one a 6'2" power forward is an all world talent... Mine mind wonderith why not thine great Duke Blue Devils get this young champion...  He could surely dominate the grand court of the ACC... I know thine great Tyler Hansburough player of North Carolina needith watch out for thine young Marsh and his post moves...

LOL This is crazy!!!

DickieV all there saying is that the kids could play at the 4a and 5a level. He's all around athlete. The kid had 1200 Rec and 23 tds in football and decided to go play football at Blinn. Let me say this, if he had the grades he would be going to play football at a Div 1 level becasue he had many offers but he has to stick with juco and get his associates Degree becasue his test score aren't to par...... and then go to div 1. He had basketball people offering him but for him to succeed and get to the next level at a good divison 1 then football is his sport. The kid is a great kid, works hard, great attitude, yes sir no sir type kid, and does whatever he can do to get better and makes no excuses and that is what you want from a athlete. I am telling you right now he would have started at any school around this area that is 4a or 5a becasue he can shoot from the outside too he has a 36 inch vertical and he's non stop through out the whole game..... but he had to play post for his team the 4 years he was at hardin.  I mean you think you just know it all dickie v and you don't...becasue if you did you would be somewhere better than Lamar PA.......and he was a great small school player the kid average 24ppg and 10 reb. 8 block shots.....Offensive mvp this year and Def. Mvp last year in district....Like i said he scored 38 and 18 plus reb. this year against us. We were number 5 in state and we beat 3a crockett in a warm up game this year. Crockett has some great athletes and Marsh was better than all of them.

Guest DickVitale

DickieV all there saying is that the kids could play at the 4a and 5a level. He's all around athlete. The kid had 1200 Rec and 23 tds in football and decided to go play football at Blinn. Let me say this, if he had the grades he would be going to play football at a Div 1 level becasue he had many offers but he has to stick with juco and get his associates Degree becasue his test score aren't to par...... and then go to div 1. He had basketball people offering him but for him to succeed and get to the next level at a good divison 1 then football is his sport. The kid is a great kid, works hard, great attitude, yes sir no sir type kid, and does whatever he can do to get better and makes no excuses and that is what you want from a athlete. I am telling you right now he would have started at any school around this area that is 4a or 5a becasue he can shoot from the outside too he has a 36 inch vertical and he's non stop through out the whole game..... but he had to play post for his team the 4 years he was at hardin.  I mean you think you just know it all dickie v and you don't...becasue if you did you would be somewhere better than Lamar PA.......and he was a great small school player the kid average 24ppg and 10 reb. 8 block shots.....Offensive mvp this year and Def. Mvp last year in district....Like i said he scored 38 and 18 plus reb. this year against us. We were number 5 in state and we beat 3a crockett in a warm up game this year. Crockett has some great athletes and Marsh was better than all of them.

Every one in this business had to start somewhere...Keep that in mind...I am very happy to be where I am, as should you be wherever you are.  For me, the sky is the limit, and to say that I would be somewhere "better" if I knew more is quite possibly the dumbest statement I have ever heard.  This is exactly why when people on here starting talking about where I was coaching, for professional reasons I stopped posting on here as often as I used to...Therefore I will take the high road on this one instead of chopping your head off like I probably used to do often on here....lol....Good luck on your upcoming school year, wherever you are.  My work will speak for itself, and I am JUST getting started!! ;)....Now, let me get back to work!

Guest DickVitale

Once again, this is why I stopped postnig on here...Besides, who said anything about that particular kid? I am off of here for good....Take care guys....Coop, we'll be in touch....

Guest tigersvoice

I'm old!  Probably as old as Dickie V's Dad.  And I say that to say this -I've never seen a bigger ego than Dickie V's.  I wish him well because even from a distance one can see the value there.  But he must get over the Ali syndrome, "I am the greatest!"  Good luck Dickie, but I bet you can't stay off of the forum.  It is in you that you must correct everyone that doesn't share your view on EVERYTHING.  It is your nature to feel superior to EVERYONE.  If you could just take a humility pill every now and then, I bet you would be a great guy to get to know.

I'm old!  Probably as old as Dickie V's Dad.  And I say that to say this -I've never seen a bigger ego than Dickie V's.  I wish him well because even from a distance one can see the value there.  But he must get over the Ali syndrome, "I am the greatest!"  Good luck Dickie, but I bet you can't stay off of the forum.  It is in you that you must correct everyone that doesn't share your view on EVERYTHING.  It is your nature to feel superior to EVERYONE.  If you could just take a humility pill every now and then, I bet you would be a great guy to get to know.

Yeah he is cool people...  EGO packer yes he is...

Hmm? You must be mighty old because Dickie V's dad was my coach in junior and senior high. And I'm "somewhat" old now myself. Dickie is from a newer generation of basketball gurus mixed in with a old school flavor. Thats a rare breed I find nowadays. He's brutally honest about what he thinks about the game because he's been around some of the greatest minds in basketball. But yep, he probably needs someone to put him across their knees and give him an ol'skool spanking ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder