Remember when Dickvitale said(Hardins Marsh couldn't play at the 4a and 5a level

Guest baseball25

Guest baseball25

Well dickie I told you...you were wrong.....He's showing it tonight that he can play with the big boys and the head guy that puts it on said he was the best athlete on the south team.....so thats why he should have been playing on the James gamble team becasue the guy can play......

Guest DickVitale

Are you talking about the THSCA All-star game? Sorry to burst your bubble again guy, but that game is THIRD RATE...If your high school coach is not an active THSCA member, you can get in, and furthermore the rules prohibit the amount of all star games you can compete in, and this one is so late in the summer, you get mostly left over players, mostly unsigned...its NOTHING like it was back in the day....So congrats to your guy for playing well in a third rate "all-star" game...sorry dude, no harm meant, its just facts.

Guest baseball25

Almost everyone in the game had sign to play somewhere buddyyyy.......Aj abrams played in it and pittman couple yrs ago, tech signee played in it today and a couple of southland signees.......watch the game today on  fox...it was played last night but they are re-airing it today..i will tell you this much he could play for lamar PA..

Guest DickVitale

Almost everyone in the game had sign to play somewhere buddyyyy.......Aj abrams played in it and pittman couple yrs ago, tech signee played in it today and a couple of southland signees.......watch the game today on  fox...it was played last night but they are re-airing it today..i will tell you this much he could play for lamar PA..

He probably could have played for last years Division III team....This year...I don't think so....Its Division I now....Trust me when I tell you....no he would not...You will see later....As far as the game goes, it was hardly "all star" caliber talent...hardly...Was North Crowley's Willie Warren playing? How about Dallas SOC's J'Mison Morgan? PA Memorial's J'Covan Brown? Oh I guess Marsh was just BETTER than those guys, right? Come on guy...Stop being a homer!!! Marsh was a really good 1A player and a pretty decent athlete.....Unless he plays D-2 or D-3 or NAIA, last night was the end of the road...I hope he can land somewhere though...really I do...I wish him good luck....HOMER!!!  :D

Guest baseball25

Marsh is playing signed to play football for Blinn Jc next year..Also by the marsh played at 2a.....I am not saying he is better than those guys i am saying he can play at that level.......are you telling me Tramain Thomas can't play at that level???Becasuse him and Marsh are right there except marsh had to play post the whole time......I know for a fact Marsh can play at Lamar Porth Arthur......He would also be the best Athlete on the team.....

Dickie let me just say this.....I coached against marsh this year in the playoffs and he put up 39 and 17 reb. against us.....he was by far the best athlete we have seen all year.....I have coach against alot of good 4a and 5a kids and no doubt this kid could play at a good Jc and a Low division 1 right now and believe me he could go play for y'all at Lamar PA the guy is a great athlete and will only get better......He's a special athlete, I can promise you that.

Guest DickVitale

Dickie let me just say this.....I coached against marsh this year in the playoffs and he put up 39 and 17 reb. against us.....he was by far the best athlete we have seen all year.....I have coach against alot of good 4a and 5a kids and no doubt this kid could play at a good Jc and a Low division 1 right now and believe me he could go play for y'all at Lamar PA the guy is a great athlete and will only get better......He's a special athlete, I can promise you that.

OK...I can go with that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder