Nederland WINS!!!, Lumberton avoids elimination.

Guest gladiator2

Good job NLL, one more to go before the next tournament begins. Keep it up and make it 2 out of the last 3 years District 32 has won sectionals. I guess ORWALL wa just cocky enough to pitch to C. Weisbrod and I'm sure he did some bigtime damage. I'm not taking anything from the rest of the team because everyone on this team is talented and can do their own thing, but I have watched Colton for the last 4-5 years and he is very talented with the bat. I don't think these teams at this level will pitch around Colton and they will pay. I said it about 3 weeks ago when All-Stars began that if you pitched to him than you were asking for trouble. I would like to know what he did today. Those guys over there know him from select. I see Lumberton pitched to him and he got 2 out of the 3 base hits. Hopefully Lumberton can make their way back to play NLL and then our area will be well represented. Good Luck to NLL and Lumberton!!!

ORWALL is always cocky even when I played. We went over there several years in all-stars and played them. The would be playing some New Kids on The Block music. We just sat back and laughed about it and then spanked that ***. Hopefully NLL 10 run rules them.

They should have been playing  Sad Kids on the Bench music.

5.gif

Well the damage with the bat was Chris Bishop,  He hit a three run HR in the 3rd with Shipman and Weisbrod on base.  Bishop pitched a great game.  The defense made some great plays.  Washington at third, Weisbrod at SS and 2B and Ramoin at 2B.  There were a few errors but not anything that was deadly.  Colton has not been hitting the ball well yet but he did have an rbi single as they were trying to intentional walk him.  They are throwing him breaking stuff low and away and he's gone for some of them.  Shipman was 2 for 2 with 2BB and scored 3 runs. Ramoin was 2 for 4 with 2 runs, Weisbrod was 1 for 2, 1HP, 1IBB with 2 runs, Bishop was 1 for 3 but his hit was big.  Everbody help with the win.  They can do better with the bat.  Lets hope they continue playing as a team and somebody comes up big when they are needed.

Why is it that everyone continues to only talk about weisbrod, bishop etc.  there are several others on this team that i have seen no names that made great hits  and also great catches, great runs etc lets hear about them all guys! Seems that these big hitters havent been big hitters the last two games.  Not that there not good but they are ALL BIG TIME PLAYERS!!

Guest gladiator2

Unless I am missing something, Weisbrod has only gotten out twice since All-Stars has begun. If he's not hitting than he's getting walked. Until the 9 runs were scored the other night there has not been a whole lot of hitting. 3 hits against Lumberton with the 2 runs scoring on past balls and against BC 5 runs scored on past balls. So there has not been a whole lot of hitting by others. I wish there was because I know some these kid's and want them to do well but until Saturday Weisbrod has been the only consistent hitter. I know there are several capable hitters. He must not have fished enough if has only gotten out twice. As they go farther in the tournament hits are going to be hard to come by because good pitching beats good hitting and you will see some good pitching if they are to advance. Good luck NLL!!

Guest gladiator2

Nederland wins 3-2 to advance to the State Tournament in Tyler Tx. July 19-23. Weisbrod hit a 2-run shot to get an early 2-0 lead and they never looked back. Ramoin came in relief in the 6th and shut the door with 3 quick outs.

Enough is enough somebody is full of bull NLL has 30 hits in the last 4 AllStar games, but I'm not surprised because somebody could not even

keep the score in one of our Games. We scored 10 runs in the District

Championship Game, and about a week after the game we saw where whoever is keeping the brackett up to date had somehow lost one of our runs.NLL has a Team Batting Avg. of .462 so thats pretty good against every single team we've played considering we have faced every single opponents Ace and sometimes Twice.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder