*LC-M Bears 2008 Football Team Preview*

• 3 weeks later...

Things wont get better for Moody until he enforces disipine rather than threaten disipine! That makes the kids that act right not want to be apart of the program. Working hard and doing the right thing gains you nothing with him. So I pedict another rough year for the Bears, hope I'am wrong.  Had some great oppurtunitys to set some examples with disipline when games were out of hand and he did not take advantage of it. jmo

i 4 one hope things at lc-m get better and i am sure thay will maybe. give lc-m a couple more years thay are very very young this year and maybe thay can put a couple wins  this year lets hope so  the best of luck to you  kids and your staff  coach moody

• 2 weeks later...

Things wont get better for Moody until he enforces disipine rather than threaten disipine! That makes the kids that act right not want to be apart of the program. Working hard and doing the right thing gains you nothing with him. So I pedict another rough year for the Bears, hope I'am wrong.  Had some great oppurtunitys to set some examples with disipline when games were out of hand and he did not take advantage of it. jmo

>:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder