23-AA District Champs

Guest blade_65

Which team will be standing in the end?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will be standing in the end?

• EC
    • Buna
    • Hardin
    • Anahuac
    • Kountze
    • Dewyville
    • Warren

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Kountze and Deweyville practice so far. Kountze was working hard and looked pretty strong at Defense. Deweyville also looked strong on D. But it looked like they were undecided at Qb. But it may have been just me. Does anybody know what time EC starts?

That's a pretty good assessment Feathers of Deweyville, new Coach, and new Offense, it's going to take the scrimmages to look at who should be playing where since this offense is nothing like Deweyville has ran before.  Defense is looking very fast and strong. We should get a very good indicator this weekend with the scrimmage at Kirbyville.

Like I said, practice is one thing.  It is hard to compare your team speed when you are comparing it to your own team speed.  ;)  Scrimmages are where the weak points will come out.  I am still excited about this district's team race.  Should be a good one with lots of pressure on a couple of teams to show what they got!

I've seen Kountze and Deweyville practice so far. Kountze was working hard and looked pretty strong at Defense. Deweyville also looked strong on D. But it looked like they were undecided at Qb. But it may have been just me. Does anybody know what time EC starts?

That's a pretty good assessment Feathers of Deweyville, new Coach, and new Offense, it's going to take the scrimmages to look at who should be playing where since this offense is nothing like Deweyville has ran before.  Defense is looking very fast and strong. We should get a very good indicator this weekend with the scrimmage at Kirbyville.

What time will the scrimmage be?

What time will the scrimmage be?

I heard the JV start at 9:00 a.m. followed by the Varsity.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder