PINTO ALL-STARS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yankee fan

nobody is talking trash ??? groves just needs to play there best next time they play vidor.  vidor just has a really good outfield and a good team.

I got to catch about 4 games this weekend and I saw 4 or 5 solid teams.  There were two good games tonight and I would expect to see some great baseball this week.  I wish I could see more games this week.  Be sure to keep us all posted.

Guest Orangeboy

Mon July 7th

Game 9  6:00 - Elimination Game

Orange 1

Groves 1

Game 10  8:00

Vidor 2

Orange 2

Tue July 8th

Game 11 6:00    - Elimination Game

Twin County 2

Winner of Groves(1)/Orange(1)

Game 12  8:00    - Elimination Game

Loser of Vidor(2)/Orange(2)

Port Arthur

I don't know about anyone else but I saw some baseball played this weekend!!! Good Luck to all the teams left. Really good games between Orange & TC & between Vidor & Groves. After getting to see what each team brings to the table does anyone have any new or revised predictions???  :-X

Great tournament so far!!! The guys in Orange have done a great job of getting the field ready. 

Good luck to all the teams.  GO VIDOR!!!

Thanks! I would like to thank all of the coaches that have gotten out there and helped us with the tarp. It's so big that we do need help and so far without fail coaches from all of the other cities have stepped up and helped when needed.

Thanks again and good luck to all.

Go Orange.

Tonights Games Predictions:

* Groves National with win over Orange American

* A very close one between Orange National & Vidor American (depending on Who shows up)

So you think Vidors 2nd team will beat Oranges 1st team???

I will predict Orange to beat Vidor tonight. If I'm not mistaken it's Oranges 1st team and Vidors 2nd team. I'm not talking about what the bracket says I'm talking about what they really are.

Orange doesn't have American and National. I don't know how yall use those terms. Is National the 1st team and American the 2nd team?

I Never said Orange's top team will loose to Vidor's 2nd team, I just think that it will be a close game. Orange has a Great looking little team & for Vidor's second team they looked really good also. That is why I made the statement rather than putting a winner & looser for that game.

Guest bbguru01

Our mustang team is off tonight I will come out and watch..

I see both Orange's team will be playing ..Good luck and Go Orange!!

I Never said Orange's top team will loose to Vidor's 2nd team, I just think that it will be a close game. Orange has a Great looking little team & for Vidor's second team they looked really good also. That is why I made the statement rather than putting a winner & looser for that game.

Thanks I read your post incorrectly. Or in the owrds of Roger Clemons I "misremembered" what it said.  ;D

From what I saw Orange top team should beat Vidors second team. Vidors first team well now that remains to be seen........... I guess the game tonight does too for that matter. You never know what will happen and that's why they lace them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat July 5th

Game 1 1:00

Orange 1             1

Vidor 1               11

Game 2 3:00

Groves 1              16

Twin County 1       1

Game 3 5:00

Groves 2             6

Vidor 2               16

Game 4 7:00

Port Arthur