PINTO ALL-STARS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our select team scrimmaged the Vidor  A team tonight and i wouldn't be suprised if they go all the way. Very good little team. W e had 3 of our best kids out tonight and everyone else looked like they forgot who they were and Vidor put it on us. I know that one team we played in the Directors Tournament for the championship was good so i figured they would have a good team this year. Not sure how Groves will do this year. Alot of good players are not playing because we have the world series for usssa that same week. Not wanting to start any kind of rumor but I heard that 4 or 5 kids have quite the A team already so not sure whats going on there.

Guest bbguru01

A couple years ago I remember Groves was one of the teams to worry about.

Last year 's pinto team from Orange was a good one.

Tc had a few hitters and Vidor's was good also..

Cant wait til the tourney starts. all teams are very competitive. good luck to all and pray for no rain next week. we will be working hard on the Field to have it nice and ready for the tourney. should be a lot of fun. all us pinto guys need to read the shetland thread and not have any of that at our tournament. i personally know the vidor coach and enjoyed playing last year. very classy guy. out there for the kids and for the kids to be successful. we scrimmaged the tc team a couple of weeks ago and they to were very classy guys. we all just need to remember why we are out there!!!! Again...good luck to all.

Thanks for the compliments Green, I along with one other coach are struggling back and forth between shetland and pinto games and practices because were helping on both squads. No problems from your side either , we all new what we were out there for and that was to make every individual kid that stepped foot on the field better and thats what its all about. Its gonna be interesting this year, I think that as time flies by, that these young group of kids are gonna make southeast Texas a hot spot when our time comes in the future. I dont think theres enough colleges to hold the future. Can I get an AMEN !!!!!!!!!

T.C. has a stab at it but like I said in other threads that this is still an age where n-e thing could happen from day to day. I heard Vidor has a good little team with a solid defensive side. We scrimmaged Orange the other night and i feel like they're gonna show up to play!  If money was a factor, I wouldnt bet because at any given moment in any given day I think that this group of kids(golden triangle) are all in it for the win and in my book - its gonna be a fight all the way to the end!!!

Guest vpfootball

Who's who in Pinto

Is Orange#1 team really there #1 team

Is Vidor #1 going in as #1

Is TC #1 going in as #1

And is Groves #1 going in as #1

Will anyone tell!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member