*Chad Landry Named New BC Baseball Coach*

Who cares who called who? Green isn't the one with the BC job, so what in the world does it matter?  It is not going to change the outcome except for people trying to stir up controversy.  So how about we forget all that extra bushleague talk and give Coach Landry a congrats since he GOT A CALL FROM STUMP or WHOEVER and he ACCEPTED the JOB OFFER and HE IS THE NEW BC COACH!!!

That is all  ;D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being an HF ex, I can't say that I like BC lol, but they are getting a great baseball coach and an even better person.  With what he did for us at HF, one can only imagine how far he will be able to bring that team.

Great talent + great coaching = Championships

Who cares who called who? Green isn't the one with the BC job, so what in the world does it matter?  It is not going to change the outcome except for people trying to stir up controversy.  So how about we forget all that extra bushleague talk and give Coach Landry a congrats since he GOT A CALL FROM STUMP or WHOEVER and he ACCEPTED the JOB OFFER and HE IS THE NEW BC COACH!!!

That is all  ;D

AMEN!!  Haven't we had enough junk going on the last several months!  Who cares who got called, got text messages, letters or whatever.........we have a new coach, he is a good one so it's time for BC to step up to the plate and support Coach Landry and welcome him to Cardinal Country. 

Who cares who called who? Green isn't the one with the BC job, so what in the world does it matter? It is not going to change the outcome except for people trying to stir up controversy. So how about we forget all that extra bushleague talk and give Coach Landry a congrats since he GOT A CALL FROM STUMP or WHOEVER and he ACCEPTED the JOB OFFER and HE IS THE NEW BC COACH!!!

That is all ;D

AMEN!! Haven't we had enough junk going on the last several months! Who cares who got called, got text messages, letters or whatever.........we have a new coach, he is a good one so it's time for BC to step up to the plate and support Coach Landry and welcome him to Cardinal Country.

You guys back Coach Landry like you did the last two coaches and he won't be at Bridge City very long!

congrats to chad !!seems like a long time comin and im sure you made your dad proud as well as us from nederland . kyle has built a winner over in vidor and chad has worked hard and built a winner in hf now its our turn to build a winner !! hope its this year!!

Guest RatedRSuperstar

You folks in Cardinal Country got a good one. He is going to work the crap out of your kids.  He will also bring out the best in them.  Good luck next season !

He is going to work the crap out of your kids...

There is one phrase that those guys in BC need to get used to and that phrase is...nine fives, and the wall (they go together)... get used to those words and be afraid, those will be your conditioning  ;D

It is AWESOME to have Chad as the new BC coach!!  I am sure the shole Landry bunch is glad to hear it.  I am also glad that Kyle is staying in Vidor.  He has started a great program over there and the younger players still need him.  They are definitely contenders every year and and I see deep playoffs for them in the future...

All I can say is that all the kids win in this situation.  The only ones still needing something is HF and they will get another great coach soon.

First, congratulations to Chad Landry and BC.  I repeat that I think this is a great fit for both.

Second, congratulations to Kyle Green and Vidor.  The Pirates kept a good coach and can continue to build that program in the same positive direction it has been going.

Okay...problem solved.  What's next????

Green's holding out for the Nederland job.  No reason to miss out on the extra $$$$.

It is AWESOME to have Chad as the new BC coach!!  I am sure the shole Landry bunch is glad to hear it.  I am also glad that Kyle is staying in Vidor.  He has started a great program over there and the younger players still need him.  They are definitely contenders every year and and I see deep playoffs for them in the future...

All I can say is that all the kids win in this situation.  The only ones still needing something is HF and they will get another great coach soon.

Ha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
  • Topics