Stars Over Texas College Exposure Tournament Results

what a great day for softball at Ford Park Until the rain came. It was good seeing Cheater, DaMan, Darby and numerous others at the ball park. Good luck to the teams the rest of the summer

Man that Karma Nazi has killed me, -480, wow. Get a life!!! I hope you get pleasure smiting behind your cpu screen

Bnt Blast 18u Red  3-6 lost to Full Throttle

"        5-0  win  over TX.Posion

6-5  """"""""""" Starz Black,scored all 6 run in last inn.for comeback victory.

Congrats to all the local teams on a great tournament this weekend.Alot of great Softball was played at Ford Park this weekend.Congrats and Thank Yous to Ronnie and Nara Cole on a VERY well ran tourney considering that Mother Nature tried to drive us away several times this weekend.

HUGE Thank Yous go out The Entire Orange Crush Crew on a SUPERB job of field maintenance this weekend.Without John Harrell,Bubba Harris and The Orange Crush Gold Bunch along with Marty Jaynes and The 18u Crush along with Tommy Thompson,Kevin Wiggins and all the other Crush folks working the fields we would have probably never finished this tournament.

Also many Thanks to BHBLUE,DaMan and all the other Umpires this weekend on a great job as well.

Bmt Blast red drooped both game today.Actually led 2-0 ist game but game turned whenbunted ball was called foul right call,young lady came back and hit a 2 run double to tie up the score and went head to win game 1 today.

Game two bad ist inn. but allowed no runs the rest of game.

As allways Orange crush organization did an excellent job on the fields.We can see that there work etiquotte is paying off and you are seeing in all there teams.Again thanks to OC .

Out of control great job and way to carry your coach lol.

So many games how did the rest of our teams do.Great tournment hats off to the Coles.

HUGE Thank Yous go out The Entire Orange Crush Crew on a SUPERB job of field maintenance this weekend.Without John Harrell,Bubba Harris and The Orange Crush Gold Bunch along with Marty Jaynes and The 18u Crush along with Tommy Thompson,Kevin Wiggins and all the other Crush folks working the fields we would have probably never finished this tournament.

I second that.  Those guys worked their butts off getting the fields ready.  One of them even worked a couple of toe nails off! 

They even set up a maintenance office in a black truck in the parking lot and had a crew member out there while the work was taking place on the fields. 

I second that.  Those guys worked their butts off getting the fields ready.  One of them even worked a couple of toe nails off! 

They even set up a maintenance office in a black truck in the parking lot and had a crew member out there while the work was taking place on the fields. 

There were several guys that were there to run the tour. that had rakes in their hands also lots of thanks for their help too. As for the toes OMG that hurt.Slam was able to work all weekend with out once messing his hair up.That is talent.

There were several guys that were there to run the tour. that had rakes in their hands also lots of thanks for their help too. As for the toes OMG that hurt.Slam was able to work all weekend with out once messing his hair up.That is talent.

OMG! Here we go again!  And from MY OWN team!  I guess from now on I'll have to stand with my back to the wall when I enter a room to keep from getting stabbed in the back.

On the weekend OC (Thompson) went 3 wins, 1 loss, and 1 tie.  We may have actually played our best softball in the loss and tie. 

A very well run tournament in spite of the rain.  At one point I think I actually saw a couple of ducks land in the 3rd base coaches box on field 4.  "Thank you" to Ronnie and Nara Cole and the Stars Over Texas crew. 

Guest WeedBegone

Someone please tell CC that i apologize for messing up his beautiful field marking job at home plate.  But when you gotta go--you gotta go.

Guest stircrazy

If we ever have to do another one of these things I would like to make sure COOP is there with a rake in his hand . I know if he is there and has to do field duty it will not rain. ;D

Guest b-a-g fan

I just wonder if viator ever got the smell out of the back of his cart ??? :P And thank goodness the county people know what they are doing ,I don't know what we would have done without them  ::)  Also OCG looked pretty good considering we were missing three key players for the weekend one day or the other or both  :o Was alot of work but was also fun being back around this group of people ,crush has a special organization and I am glad to be a part of it

Guest stircrazy

The last game had to be the best . The girls knew they had struggled and they went into that game about as relaxed as they could be. After the 2nd inning they asked if they could try other spots on the field and CC agreed to let them. Taylor not only was the LEADOFF hitter but she also played RF and 2nd. Rossi caught and played 1st. J-Bo played CF and SS. Katye played 3rd for the first time in years. Breshears played SS most of the weekend and did a GREAT job. It could have been the best she has played in a long time. She also requested to go lefty and reached base 3 or 4 times . Great Job ladies .

I just wonder if viator ever got the smell out of the back of his cart ??? :P And thank goodness the county people know what they are doing ,I don't know what we would have done without them  ::)  Also OCG looked pretty good considering we were missing three key players for the weekend one day or the other or both  :o Was alot of work but was also fun being back around this group of people ,crush has a special organization and I am glad to be a part of it

OMG!  That cart was horrible!  All of the other carts were having a hard time working their way through the crowd, but the people parted like Moses and the Red Sea when they smelled that cart coming by the end of the weekend. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder