Toulon International Tournament

The US looked TERRIBLE in the 1st half against Turkey, but at least they fought back to make it interesting.  Without their brainfart in the 2nd half to allow Turkey to score about 10 seconds after the US had just scored, this could've been a tie game. 

I haven't had a chance to watch the game yet, but from what I've read that was pretty much the B-/C Team.  I think Seitz was the only carry-over from the team that qualified for the tournament. 

What the hey-yall happened to Benny Feihlaber?!?!  The guys on BigSoccer shredded his performance.  Add that to the fact he didn't get time for the worst team in the history of the EPL and it makes you scratch your head.  He and Bradley seemed to be so close together.  Now Bradley is getting serious looks from really good clubs and Benny is about to get canned from Championship bound Derby!

The kid from College Station, Brek Shea, did well susposedly as a sub.  He's only 18 and something like 6' 3''.

I imagine the Us will be lucky get out of this tournament with a point or two.  Who knows.

The US was steamrolled in the first half... they were 4 v 7 every time they got into the offensive half, and they were basically a practice squad for Turkey to run counter attack drills against.  it did get A LITTLE better in the 2nd half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder