*HJ vs. Coldspring Playoff Game Thread/HJ ADVANCES!!!!*

11-9...Yes, errors by both teams in this one.  From all the 'classy' comments from the fine people over in 21-AAA, I didn't this was suppose to even be a game?  Report I got was the lefty got knocked off the hill after two innings.  Doesn't sound all that overpowering to me.  I'm guessing H-J is hoping that Sweeny will kicked around like Coldspring did.  (Just waiting to see what the excuse is going to be as to why H-J didn't pound CS in game two...Surly a team from 22-AAA didn't just put up a good fight)

You stated the reason for the 11-9 score yourself...errors.  That second inning was full of them...7 runs scored by Coldspring.  They did put up a fight, and I see great potential in the team, but errors both nights were the downfall for them.  HJ did a great job of coming back after their wheels came off in that second inning.  Not much out of Coldspring after the second.  Hey, but that's why you play the game...that baseball bounces some funny ways.  The starting pitcher did indeed struggle...he was having problems with the mound it seemed and never got comfortable.  That's the way it goes sometimes.  The pitcher that relieved him in the third finished the game quite nicely.  I see good things for Coldspring next year...particularly if there aren't too many players graduating.  Good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder